What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Crush

Coach
Every bottom 8 teams fans want to sack the coach. Go onto the forums of all of those other teams and there are frustrated fans saying sack the bastard!
You would hate to be a coach wouldn't you? Last year Ricky Stuart won dally M best coach, this year the fans say sack the prick!
Des-sack him!
Madge-fire the imposter!
Kearney-gotta go!
Henry-pack your bags!
Cleary-he's got one year then pressure will be on
Browny-next year it'll be results or drums will start to beat.

Lets face it if they sacked Mary then Young or Hornby or some other muppet would walk in and suck just as much.

I reckon there is Bellamy and Bennett then daylight. I'd love to sack Mary and get Bellamy but sacking Mary for Des or Madge or Henry or Kearny or Ricky no thanks.

Dragons 09

Juniors
I'd love to sack Mary and get Bellamy but sacking Mary for Des or Madge or Henry or Kearny or Ricky no thanks.

Des, Madge and Ricky have all proven they can take a team to a GF and win one..............give Mary the Storm team and he would have them missing September footy in the first season. Mary will never win a NRL GF unless he goes away and learns his trade under proven coaches and then comes back and tries again.

I agree Bellamy would be the pick of the crop and that we are not going to get him, but we just have to find a way to f**k Mary off. The longer he stays the more his losing ways are getting imparted on the playing roster, the longer players are without the necessary programs and development opportunities to go to the next level the more they stagnate or go backwards and while ever he is in charge there will always be the issue of playing favourites or ignoring potential. He is absolutely clueless, impostor and pretender of the highest order.

I know we've had a bit of banter in a few threads but it's all just been a bit of fun and i do enjoy your input on the forum. But seriously mate, if you honestly think Mary is a keeper for anyone other than Bellyache or Bennett, then i just don't know if i can take you seriously anymore.

Crush

Coach
Des, Madge and Ricky have all proven they can take a team to a GF and win one..............give Mary the Storm team and he would have them missing September footy in the first season. Mary will never win a NRL GF unless he goes away and learns his trade under proven coaches and then comes back and tries again.

I agree Bellamy would be the pick of the crop and that we are not going to get him, but we just have to find a way to f**k Mary off. The longer he stays the more his losing ways are getting imparted on the playing roster, the longer players are without the necessary programs and development opportunities to go to the next level the more they stagnate or go backwards and while ever he is in charge there will always be the issue of playing favourites or ignoring potential. He is absolutely clueless, impostor and pretender of the highest order.

I know we've had a bit of banter in a few threads but it's all just been a bit of fun and i do enjoy your input on the forum. But seriously mate, if you honestly think Mary is a keeper for anyone other than Bellyache or Bennett, then i just don't know if i can take you seriously anymore.
There are a couple of others I would prefer over Mary but there are plenty I wouldn't.
I hope that you can still take my posts seriously, I just have a different view to you on this one.
Cheers.

MilanDragon

Juniors
There are a couple of others I would prefer over Mary but there are plenty I wouldn't.
I hope that you can still take my posts seriously, I just have a different view to you on this one.
Cheers.

I'm thinking some of the others include Paul green, brad Arthur, maybe Cleary or Robinson? All guys who are unavailable.

I'm with you on this one that out of those available and that might potentially be sacked I'd rather wait to see if we can get a 'top shelf' coach.

I do think we were premature in renewing McGregor's contract but if he can't take us to a premiership shot or top 4 finish next season then we need to go another direction.

I'm thinking some of the others include Paul green, brad Arthur, maybe Cleary or Robinson? All guys who are unavailable.

I'm with you on this one that out of those available and that might potentially be sacked I'd rather wait to see if we can get a 'top shelf' coach.

I do think we were premature in renewing McGregor's contract but if he can't take us to a premiership shot or top 4 finish next season then we need to go another direction.
His record sits at 5/15 since the false dawn during the first 7 rounds this year.
2016 was one of the worst seasons I have ever had the misfortune to witness.
On what basis did they appoint McGregor in the first place and why were they in such a hurry to renew?
If we persevere with McGregor we are just rewarding failure. He has to go.
Instead of keeping him there while we wait for that "top shelf" coach to become available, we should sack him and appoint an interim coach.
That would be a better short term solution. They can't possibly do any worse.
The irony is that we could've signed Arthur (before he committed to Parramatta), Cleary (wouldn't agree to being controlled) and of course we let Demetriou walk out the door.
Any of those 3 would have had this year's squad well and truly in the finals.
If we don't sack McGregor, we are a dead set joke.

Red V for life

Juniors
You know, with the flu sweeping through the camp, there may (emphasis added) be some legitimate argument for last night's performance BUT...

...our season should never have come down to last night (or to the next 2 rounds for that matter).

With Bennett, we had a few years of feeling invincible...we were mental giants. Make a mistake, no problem...teams just could not get through us. We weren't the most creative side, but we executed almost to perfection and the opposition knew what was coming but still couldn't stop it!

Either side of Bennett...and even longer before we were 'mentally challenged' and we are that way once again. It's one aspect of supporting this team that drives me nuts coz it's almost always present!

Our recent history has shown that when there is a proper General in charge, the troops respond.

Get a proper f&$king General....PUH LEASE!

Cheers.

It's because of that different opinion that most sensible people can't take you seriously.

But I still read your posts.

Straight Shooter

His record sits at 5/15 since the false dawn during the first 7 rounds this year.
2016 was one of the worst seasons I have ever had the misfortune to witness.
On what basis did they appoint McGregor in the first place and why were they in such a hurry to renew?
If we persevere with McGregor we are just rewarding failure. He has to go.
Instead of keeping him there while we wait for that "top shelf" coach to become available, we should sack him and appoint an interim coach.
That would be a better short term solution. They can't possibly do any worse.
The irony is that we could've signed Arthur (before he committed to Parramatta), Cleary (wouldn't agree to being controlled) and of course we let Demetriou walk out the door.
Any of those 3 would have had this year's squad well and truly in the finals.
If we don't sack McGregor, we are a dead set joke.

Superb post.

How do the board sleep at night.

Straight Shooter

jak

Bench
we all have a go at mary me as much as the next one,but has anyone on here had any feedback from current players on there thoughts about his coaching I relise we all thing we could do a better job than mary it must be a lot of fun keeping 25/30 ego,s content each week.

Banjo2014

Juniors
POST GAME PRESS CONFERENCE - MCGREGOR AFTER THE BRONCOS LOSS

"I take full responsibility for the loss tonight."

"I just couldn't concentrate on the game"

"My sister’s expecting a baby, and I don’t know if I’m going to be an uncle or an aunt."