What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

dragon thomo

Juniors
It was a huge mistake for the club to resign Mc Gregor before now as he had not proven anything at the time he was signed. No other club were going to sign him so they did not have to rush.
I believe that it does not matter if we make the finals or not he should be moved on. The club should not keep going on with these mixed results as its going to drive people from our proud club and the end result wil be our distinction.

MilanDragon

Juniors
Those saying sign Henry need to really think about it. His win rate is abysmal, and arguably he has overall had better squads than McGregor. Yes he did a good job with the titans last year but that's about it.

They regard him a great tactician but I don't think he has the ability to win the dressing room for an extended period.

Whereas Mary doesn't seem to have the tactical awareness required - could they be a good combo? Quite possibly!

Banjo2014

Juniors
Paul McGregor - following last weeks loss to the Brisbane Broncos (Did he really say that?)

“Anytime Brisbane scores more than 20 points and holds the other team below 20 points, they almost always win.”

“We didn’t underestimate them. They were a lot better than we thought.”

“Therapy can be a good thing; it can be therapeutic.”

“We must have had 99 percent of the match, it was the other three percent that cost us.”

“I don’t want to shoot my mouth in my foot, but those are games we can win.”

“If Saints dont want me I'll just fade into Bolivian, I guess.”

“Sometimes Jornos write what I say, not what I mean.”

“We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.”

“No I am not a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.”

“God created the sun, the stars, the heavens and the earth, and made Adam and Eve. The Bible never says anything about dinosaurs. You can’t say there were dinosaurs when you never saw them. Someone actually saw Adam and Eve. No one ever saw a Tyrannosaurus Rex.”

gregstar

Referee
If we can lure creeping jesus' strumpet down this way. Maybe he'll follow.

Even at 87 years old, his remaining ear hair follicles could out-coach jowls.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Those saying sign Henry need to really think about it. His win rate is abysmal, and arguably he has overall had better squads than McGregor. Yes he did a good job with the titans last year but that's about it.

They regard him a great tactician but I don't think he has the ability to win the dressing room for an extended period.

Whereas Mary doesn't seem to have the tactical awareness required - could they be a good combo? Quite possibly!
Yeah maybe but what would McGregor bring to the table, I guess he knows all the players names.

merahputih

Juniors
St George coaching structure.

Paul McGregor
Dean Young
Ben Hornby
Matthew Head
Wayne Collins

Now what do they all have in common, and I'll give you a hint, it's not great coaching ability.
Another shared factor: no apprenticeship under a great or experienced coach,eg Bennett or Bellamy, only membership of the Illawarra and/or old boys' club.

St Georgio

Juniors
You guys really know how to write off a season very quickly, as I have stated before super coach is with until at least the end of next year, so dismiss all this negativity until at least next year.
We are still in with a great chance of making a major semi final this year, the more negativity written and spoken the more the Dragons will attract it on and off the field!

Another shared factor: no apprenticeship under a great or experienced coach,eg Bennett or Bellamy, only membership of the Illawarra and/or old boys' club.
Most fans are now wise to this bullshit set up and are starting to revolt.
There is no way we can win a premiership supporting this nepotism and self serving farce.
Success is built on integrity, performance and accountability.
The current regime just doesn't stack up.

grouch

First Grade
You guys really know how to write off a season very quickly, as I have stated before super coach is with until at least the end of next year, so dismiss all this negativity until at least next year.
We are still in with a great chance of making a major semi final this year, the more negativity written and spoken the more the Dragons will attract it on and off the field!
No.

Nailed it.
I'll stop writing negative stuff and 2017 premiership here we come, job done.

getsmarty

Immortal

Simple question...can we win a premiership with Mary in Charge ? I say no...

Paul McGregor is the greatest coach the NRL has ever seen, added to that we have a side that is Australian representative quality, including Josh McCrone who is quite obviously better than Cooper Cronk and Jonathon Thurston.

That should be enough.

Booking Grand Finals tickets as we speak.

St Georgio

Juniors
Paul McGregor is the greatest coach the NRL has ever seen, added to that we have a side that is Australian representative quality, including Josh McCrone who is quite obviously better than Cooper Cronk and Jonathon Thurston.

That should be enough.

Booking Grand Finals tickets as we speak.
Love your work thats the spirit LOL. Fake it Until We Make It!!!!