What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

monsterkev

Juniors
If Doust will not listen to his customers - the fans who pay their bills then he should be sacked himself.

Enough is enough.

If every single fan did not renew membership we would create the change that our impotent Board lack the courage to execute.
Won't happen
So many people said they were not renewing their memberships prior to this season yet membership numbers were up
I did not go to any games as I am not giving this mob a cent of my money until changes are made

grouch

First Grade
Your right the old reverse psycology

My boss said hey mate I got job openings in the French Riviera and Belize - where do you want to go - Riviera thanks boss - now typing from Belize City - wonder if the local soccer team needs a coach called Mary
Belize is still too close for my liking. I'd prefer him coaching a team somewhere near the Arctic circle

Slippery Morris

First Grade
All of a sudden there will be a huge lot of experienced coaches available and Saints may wait till early rounds of 2018 before they make a call. Hopefully these coaches don't get snapped up especially Maguire.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Reverse psychology, I like it ;)

"Its not you, its me" - The Right Honorable Mr George Costanza

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&...jUAef5AxhmX1m9pN8gUIAvgw&ust=1505535964812826

6a82edf42d1de0ca5695dbc8cbf9bbcf.jpg

gregstar

Referee
From creeping getting a premiership by turning snot into gold....

To cutprice turning gold back into snot.....

To jowls turning snot into a turd...

Life's Good

Coach
In the game of coaching musical chairs, it seems we are the only club not invited.
SuperCoach isn't going anywhere unless he does something stupid like get caught for DUI. Oh wait.........

blacksafake

First Grade
If Doust will not listen to his customers - the fans who pay their bills then he should be sacked himself.

Enough is enough.

If every single fan did not renew membership we would create the change that our impotent Board lack the courage to execute.
It's a waste of time Sheridan I emailed Doust a few days after our loss to the dogs re coach, rgrv etc etc & he more or less said as I wasn't a current red v member(I won't be again until changes) my opinions don't mean a hell of a lot. :flushed:

Won't happen
So many people said they were not renewing their memberships prior to this season yet membership numbers were up
I did not go to any games as I am not giving this mob a cent of my money until changes are made

Bullshit, the membership numbers are made up, especially ticketed members.
I've seen the northern stand at Kogarah go from mostly full a few years ago to nearly empty every home game.

Don't forget, Souths have the most members in the league and barely get 10000 to a game, a lot of people just pay thier $5 to get the 0.50c hat.

Life's Good

Coach
Won't happen
I didn't renew(20+ yr Kogarah tickets, halfway 2nd tier). I made it clear to the lackeys on the phone I had a gutful. And you know what, they weren't surprised because plenty of others did the same. I can't tell if they followed through or not but the message has to start somewhere.