What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Red V for life

Juniors
There may be a sliver of a chance if we get walloped (like a 70-10 style walloping) on Friday.

Anything other than that and we'll still be waiting. For how long? Who knows?

Emu01

Juniors
I'm hoping we got flogged in the next 3 games,so they have no choice but to sack Mary.

It's a sad day for me wanting my beloved dragons to get smashed week in week out,but if that's what it takes to make the board act than so be it.

Hail Mary

Juniors
I don't like this topic, Mary and Doust's contracts should be extended, rein is the next NSW hooker after robbie and everyone in here should just give them a chance.

BringTheNoise

Juniors
I hope Mary gets sacked or falls on his sword as much as the next person but I will be supporting the team and hoping for a win each and every game as I have always done regardless of who is coach or CEO.

grouch

First Grade
I hope Mary gets sacked or falls on his sword as much as the next person but I will be supporting the team and hoping for a win each and every game as I have always done regardless of who is coach or CEO.
Unfortunately they have become mutually exclusive. McGregor and Doust have proven themselves incompetent, yet they will not be removed unless the team keeps losing and losing poorly. Sadly, we can't afford to hope the team wins

hazzbeen

Bench
Unfortunately they have become mutually exclusive. McGregor and Doust have proven themselves incompetent, yet they will not be removed unless the team keeps losing and losing poorly. Sadly, we can't afford to hope the team wins
Even if we win and win again next week , we can not be a threat with this team and this coach . We have to look long term and start all over again ......

TruSaint

Referee
Even if we win and win again next week , we can not be a threat with this team and this coach . We have to look long term and start all over again ......

Respect your opinion Hazza, and as much as i want Mary gone i will not be cheering for the Dogs. No chance in hell of that. E
Even if we lose, are you sure Mary is gone ?

hazzbeen

Bench
Respect your opinion Hazza, and as much as i want Mary gone i will not be cheering for the Dogs. No chance in hell of that. E
Even if we lose, are you sure Mary is gone ?
Hi Tru I agree we are not assured that Mary will be gone and I do hope we win but what I am saying win or loose things have to change for the future of the club and it needs to be done sooner than later ....

Bench
I would never support a team that was playing against us, if I did it would never be the bullgrubs, hate that team.

If Mary did fall on his sword I would change my opinion of him.