What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

grouch

First Grade
Well it seems he's not being sacked this working week. Perhaps they can drag the board in for a meeting tomorrow morning after another loss

sco22

Juniors
The great man has been turning in his grave since Price. He did not accept mediocrity

St Georgio

Juniors
Tommy on the Footy Show Revealed he was head coach for 9 years at West Magpies, two times wooden spooners, OMG!

BringTheNoise

Juniors
I wonder at what point does McGregor concede he's out of his depth as an NRL head coach, save the club some money and just fall on his sword?

Watching his press conferences I think he would make a fantastic statistician, perhaps the club could offer him a role recording completion rates and opposition tries from kicks?

grouch

First Grade
I wonder at what point does McGregor concede he's out of his depth as an NRL head coach, save the club some money and just fall on his sword?

Watching his press conferences I think he would make a fantastic statistician, perhaps the club could offer him a role recording completion rates and opposition tries from kicks?
Hahaha!

Gareth67

First Grade
Tommy on the Footy Show Revealed he was head coach for 9 years at West Magpies, two times wooden spooners, OMG!
At least by having Tommy ( Cattle-dog ) Ruadonikas as coach ,the Dragons Board would be assured of having improved grog sales . The money would be rolling in !

getsmarty

Immortal

Someone else probably hands him all the stats. Only proves 1 thing..Mary can Read. He still is a lousy coach. Unfortunately if the boys keep playing as well as they did tonight, Mary is going nowhere.

thebigredv

First Grade
Someone else probably hands him all the stats. Only proves 1 thing..Mary can Read. He still is a lousy coach. Unfortunately if the boys keep playing as well as they did tonight, Mary is going nowhere.

Our attacking record was woeful going into tonight. Averaging 13 points a game. Well, it's even worse now.

BennyV

Referee
Score 10 points and lose against a team who played worse than they've played in years = boys playing well.

Looks like Mary and Dousts spin is working...

St Georgio

Juniors
We are now the club that I long feared we might be. The nightmare has been realised.

RIP competitive Dragons.

May you one day rise again.
I won't be watching any NRL games this year and I won't be watching another Dragons game until they rise from the dead scum they have become!

Last edited:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...h/news-story/b2f937f1e8eb08dc65c307a5eb400611

Seems like an orchestrated campaign to shore up Mary's position.

Pathetic, really. So many contradictions it's not funny.

Mary's the right person to lead us out of form slump? But not responsible for getting us there in the first place.

Our recruitment is poor? Nothing to do with Mary's pulling power (aside from being an absolute wanker).

Great player now becomes dopey stooge.

Straight Shooter

BennyV

Referee
Yeah, Cooper sticking up for his mate. Wouldn't be surprised if Mary actually asked him to do this!

Interested to know if he thinks these short of comments will genuinely change people's perspective of what's happening in the field