What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

85ee0575d7f823ff90e77e57480e5160

Like I said, hilarious.
Imagine Bellamy running out there and bouncing his water bottle off a players head.
It's made for TV ratings.

ouryears

Bench
Like I said, hilarious.
Imagine Bellamy running out there and bouncing his water bottle off a players head.
Bellamy has always been in his smug little palace with champion players coming out of his ears, with his players running out of space in their driveways from all the boats and cash in brown bags.

Bloody rotten cheats.

One day he might just be part of the real coaching world.

But doubt it.

Gareth67

First Grade
Like I said, hilarious.

That my friend was the beginning of the end for the Dragons premiership hopes - a sad day for all involved.

Last edited:

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I know it is early days but Mary is doing well this year. We may be putting a "Re-sign Mary" post if the season continues how it is under supercoach. Who would have thought.

Been in this position 12 months ago I know and they failed to make the 8, but just saying, If they do well you gotta give credit where it is due.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
You need to get out more.

I do but just not that far ............ my cut off is the water.

The only time l went overseas off mainland Australia was to North Stradbroke island, up here in the great south east. They talk funny stuff, their heads are all pointed and they follow some donkey team, dressed in maroon & yellow disco colours. Lucky if they can string two words together, l say.

Nice place but strange people.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I know it is early days but Mary is doing well this year. We may be putting a "Re-sign Mary" post if the season continues how it is under supercoach. Who would have thought.

Been in this position 12 months ago I know and they failed to make the 8, but just saying, If they do well you gotta give credit where it is due.

Slippery ........... I like you, we all like you but if you ever mention anything about resigning 'the smooth one' ............. we'll send out a search party, ok?

I've been told he's has the team winning, which is expected .......... nothing more.

Until then, as you were.

Saintsified

Bench

Im sliding with slippery on this one.

I do but just not that far ............ my cut off is the water.

The only time l went overseas off mainland Australia was to North Stradbroke island, up here in the great south east. They talk funny stuff, their heads are all pointed and they follow some donkey team, dressed in maroon & yellow disco colours. Lucky if they can string two words together, l say.

Nice place but strange people.

Yeh best to stay in up there......and find a bottlo that home delivers.

Yeah sure, credit where credit is due.
But we don't want to go off too early, don't want to pop the champagne before New Years, don't want to celebrate before acceptances, don't want to drop our bombs before we are on target.

They have pills for that now though.

Bench
I think we will beat the warriors. But if we lose that devil number will resurface 6-1.
Wherever we finish this year the coach needs to be thinking of 2019, Mary needs to identify players that will be ready for first grade to cover and players moving to other teams or retire.
Dufty got his chance and I applaud how the club handled his rise to first grade.
Sometime this year we need to give Lomax some minutes off the bench.
Sele and Luc have been on the bench, so far Sele is ahead of Luc.
I think that Host, Kerr and Laurie need to get some mi utes from the bench.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think we will beat the warriors. But if we lose that devil number will resurface 6-1.
Wherever we finish this year the coach needs to be thinking of 2019, Mary needs to identify players that will be ready for first grade to cover and players moving to other teams or retire.
Dufty got his chance and I applaud how the club handled his rise to first grade.
Sometime this year we need to give Lomax some minutes off the bench.
Sele and Luc have been on the bench, so far Sele is ahead of Luc.
I think that Host, Kerr and Laurie need to get some minutes from the bench.
I agree that Mary needs to be thinking of 2019 and would like to see Lomax blooded this year, but I think it is a waste of time having him on the bench, where he would be lucky to get 15 minutes game time. I think he is better off playing a full game in ISP every week and developing his game there, if he isn't starting in first grade.

Nightingale should be retiring at the end of this year, Ah Mau is the only other player who may not be with us next year, although I hope that he is with us next year. I hope the lure of winning a comp next year will help keep him.

I agree that Host, Kerr and Lawrie should get game time off the bench this year.

gregstar

Referee
learn from your mistakes!

it's still april. the "jowls" affect has still to kick in.

unless we're in the gf - sack the turd.

getsmarty

Immortal

Agree Mary is doing well "So Far" this Year. Why are we talking about re-signing him when he is already signed until the end of 2019 . Hasn't the club made this same mistake in the past. Wait to see how we are going midway through next year. By that time he would have been coaching at the club since midway through 2014 and owes us some success to balance out all the failures in the previous years.

BennyV

Referee
Agree Mary is doing well "So Far" this Year. Why are we talking about re-signing him when he is already signed until the end of 2019 . Hasn't the club made this same mistake in the past. Wait to see how we are going midway through next year. By that time he would have been coaching at the club since midway through 2014 and owes us some success to balance out all the failures in the previous years.
Mid year? I hope thats a joke! Extending his contract shouldnt be in consideration this year under any circumstances. If he fails this year, he goes. If he succeeds this year, he gains next year. Then halfway through next year (at a minimum) we look at extending.

getsmarty

Immortal
Mid year? I hope thats a joke! Extending his contract shouldnt be in consideration this year under any circumstances. If he fails this year, he goes. If he succeeds this year, he gains next year. Then halfway through next year (at a minimum) we look at extending.

Midway through Next Year..is what I stated...and only if we are minimum Top 4 this year and next.

Regardless I would be looking at all other available coaches...before making any decisions on the current coach. We should get the best available candidate.

P.S The club should be judging Mary on his whole tenure.. 2014 - 19...so far he is a fail unless 2018 & 19 are successful. .

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
So if Bellamy goes to Broncos then will JD stay as assistant? Always the bridesmaid never the bride.......

I think he will get one of the next 3 jobs that come up.

I wonder who are the next 3 coaches to get the big send off?

Latest posts