What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

getsmarty

Immortal
Plan B!!!!! If Mary had a plan B up his sleeve, it's still up their because nothing I've seem today is even slightly different to anything they have been doing since the start of the season.

No I've got it! Make more errors that'll confuse them and kick more penalty goals!!!

Mary still has to go.

You do realize I was taking the Mickey about the plan B...Mary is still our weakest link.

ouryears

Bench
Not hilarious at all.

Every opposing supporter I know are waiting for the wheels to fall off. Again.

And none of them rate Mary. None.

Straight Shooter
So it matters that opposition supporters don't rate our coach?

Tell me, out of all the other coaches, BASED on their rosters AND where they currently sit on the ladder, who do you rate?

Also tell me why you believe they are not in front of us. There we go, just 2 answers for each coach you rate.

st shaneoh

Juniors
Plan B!!!!! If Mary had a plan B up his sleeve, it's still up their because nothing I've seem today is even slightly different to anything they have been doing since the start of the season.

No I've got it! Make more errors that'll confuse them and kick more penalty goals!!!

Mary still has to go.
If the Muppet has a plan B it should be to use 17 players

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Now, I'm not a McGregor fan, however, looking at the premiership table, there are some "top shelf" coaches struggling this year. ie:
1. Dragons - sack McGregor as he has the highest for and against and points differential. The bus is shaky yes, but the wheels remain firmly affixed.
2. Penrith - everyone said Griffin had lost the players and he'd be one of the first coaches sacked. Maybe, it was just a few bad eggs that were let go that is the difference.
3. Warriors - Kearney would be first coach sacked this year
4. Rabbits - Rookie coach Seibold with a team playing very good footy.

On current form all 4 teams should/will play finals footy. Who would have thought that at the start of this year!

St Georgio

Juniors
Dylan Nappa launched him at Korban Sims head, the NRL are soft and are built on lies and deceipt! Nappa needs 6 needs weeks to study ligit comebacks.On cooper conks down fall on how to influence an Idiot to make my signature justified. God bless Tarique Sim on his glorious ligit hits.
Did Trent Robinson play Rugby League at a decent level?

Last edited:
Now, I'm not a McGregor fan, however, looking at the premiership table, there are some "top shelf" coaches struggling this year. ie:
1. Dragons - sack McGregor as he has the highest for and against and points differential. The bus is shaky yes, but the wheels remain firmly affixed.
2. Penrith - everyone said Griffin had lost the players and he'd be one of the first coaches sacked. Maybe, it was just a few bad eggs that were let go that is the difference.
3. Warriors - Kearney would be first coach sacked this year
4. Rabbits - Rookie coach Seibold with a team playing very good footy.

On current form all 4 teams should/will play finals footy. Who would have thought that at the start of this year!

There is no stand out team this year (based on roster alone, should be Roosters), premiership is up for grabs.

The simple fact is: if, say, Bellamy was in charge of this very team I think we just about win title. With Mary, odds stacked heavily against us, despite our current position.

You can replace 'Bellamy' hypothetical with another half dozen coaches. Except Mary.

I'm exasperated that the entire NRL (a $1b business), not just individual clubs, is run like a family fiefdom. It seems nearly every appointment, whether at coaching, board or administration level, is based on personal/political connections instead of merit.

Some organisations within the game are more professional then others but all would be smashed by shareholders if they were publicly listed companies - accountable and transparent.

It's actually a sad state of affairs. The game and our club could be so much better.

Straight Shooter

SET2JT

Juniors
He doesn't need to use our whole bench as our 4 props play 40 to 50 min each easily. Do u want Vaughn Graham and LAM playing less minutes? And our back row are all 80min players. Hes just getting his money value from them.

BennyV

Referee
There is no stand out team this year (based on roster alone, should be Roosters), premiership is up for grabs.

The simple fact is: if, say, Bellamy was in charge of this very team I think we just about win title. With Mary, odds stacked heavily against us, despite our current position.

You can replace 'Bellamy' hypothetical with another half dozen coaches. Except Mary.

I'm exasperated that the entire NRL (a $1b business), not just individual clubs, is run like a family fiefdom. It seems nearly every appointment, whether at coaching, board or administration level, is based on personal/political connections instead of merit.

Some organisations within the game are more professional then others but all would be smashed by shareholders if they were publicly listed companies - accountable and transparent.

It's actually a sad state of affairs. The game and our club could be so much better.

Straight Shooter
Rugby League is a fantastic product being held back by incompetent dumbasses at every level.

I long for the day our club rights themselves at Board and management level. The sooner we do that, the sooner we take our rightful place at the forefront of the NRL. But it seems to be a long way away.

The Damo

Juniors

Straight Shooter
Bizarrely, I agree with most of this.
The NRL and individual clubs do suck the big one on an organisational level. The pernicious influence of News Corpse over the decades being the single biggest problem, though there are myriad others.
Also gotta say the claim that publicly listed companies are accountable and transparent and would lead to better results for the game and fans ignores the giant mountain of steaming turd evidence that is corporate history.

ouryears

Bench
Bellamy is a cheat, he rorted for years.
Bellamy is the reason for the games ugly wrestling tactics and all other ruck uglyness.

At least Wayne is a man, not a damn cheat.

I wouldn't have Bellamy if you paid me $5 million to take him.

He is the deceitful coach, not creeping.

Let's see how the season pans out before saying Bennett has lost it.