What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

My goodness this thread is still going after all of this time ? What's the poor bloke gone and done now ? He has everything going for him - his team is in outright 1st place , a big tough mobile forward pack , one of the most picturesque home grounds in the league and add to that he has good looks ! What more can one ask for ?
Brother? 1st cousin? girlfriend maybe

Gareth67

First Grade
Its the week off that is the root cause of this.

:) :)

Nah, in all seriousness, i think we should be enjoying the ride, without being unrealistic. Im over the moon at where we sit Gareth, but am also.. maybe unjustly, cautious of the weeks ahead.

Without the if's and buts, there would be little to talk about, other than SOO, which to me has no relevance ( other than injury to our players ).

Mary has done well thus far. We should secure a top 2 or top 4 spot, based on our run in... That's a pass mark for me. Anything less is not.

Yes indeed TruSaint - idle hands make no hay and we have a full week to do so . :innocent:

What you have posted is the way that I also look at the forthcoming games , Mary has changed his tact somewhat from his previous seasons , otherwise the Dragons would not be where they are now . The SOO is a great game of rugby league to watch , but the injuries and fatigue from those matches can ruin a teams ultimate chances of premiership glory .

Last edited:

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
So Manly have 3 2nd rowers, a hooker, halfback & centre unavailable ATM.

If we were in that situation I wonder who'd be running on for us - match hardened, confident & ready right now
...or for a top 4 showdown with the heavyweights if we get there?

We have four bench players unavailable simply because they are on the bench!

LINESPEED

Juniors
We have four bench players unavailable simply because they are on the bench!

We might have to dust off our boots!

Now that the pressure's off Mary because we've made the 8 at least, I'm interested in how adventurous he can be selection wise - and a mark of that for me is whether Field gets the run he was promised 2 yrs ago.

Crush

Coach

Now that the pressure's off Mary because we've made the 8 at least, I'm interested in how adventurous he can be selection wise - and a mark of that for me is whether Field gets the run he was promised 2 yrs ago.
If Field gets a run we are in trouble. He isn't anywhere near NRL level based on what Ive seen. There are many of the ISP guys that could step up and do a job for us but Field isn't one of them.

ouryears

Bench
If Field gets a run we are in trouble. He isn't anywhere near NRL level based on what Ive seen. There are many of the ISP guys that could step up and do a job for us but Field isn't one of them.

Finally it's clicked, if Field is chosen, who is the culprit Crush?

Mary or Field?

Or is it still Nightys fault! Lol

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade

I thought Jai had left the field?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I still cant work out WHY we are number 1 when McCLOWN is the coach. IF we beat Easts whilst in red hot form and souths next time Ill eat my words and pubicly adore Mc Idiot,

Careful there, dino1.

They are extremely strong words to use.
The phrase, "pubicly adore McIdiot" does sound a bit suss though.

latest

Bench
Wherever we finish this year I will wait till 2019 to call for his sacking. Anything less then our start this year I will renew my sack McIdiot. That could be after round one

Frank Facer

First Grade
No.

If we win the comp this year I will start a thread to sack McMuppet because we should have won the last five comps in a row and he's the reason we didn't...........well that and a million other reasons.......BUT MAINLY HIM.
Yeah right. We should have won the comp with Mcrone at halfback and Dugan at fullback. lol lol lol Not to mentioned that we virtually had no props when Mary took over either. Remember Mason asking us where our props were, when we were packing into a scrum one day?

I’ll be first.

This idiot cannot, ever, get his team to perform against low opposition.

We continue to get beat by teams we should be putting cricket scores on.

He is not a coaches ring hole.