What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
ouryears

What surprises me about about you , is that apparently you are of the belief that you and you alone can see the problems with the Dragons over the last couple of months .

The rest of the forum is ignorant but you are not . Or perhaps every Tom - Dick and Harry does fully understand , but being loyal supporters of our team we continue to support them through thick and thin , as all TRUE supporters of any club would do .

There is nothing whatsoever to be gained by constantly criticizing , whether it be the team that you bleed for or its fans - nothing .

Unless . . . .

Last edited:
We have a risk averse coach who is too afraid of the criticism form losing games to change the status quo.
We saw last year, and are again this year, that he will not change a losing side.
The young guys, with obvious talent despite what some on here think, know they will not get a decent crack at first grade.
The older players know.......cough Lafai cough.......that no matter what sort of rubbish they dish up on game day they will get selected next week.

When he finally does select someone different, one mistake ruins any chance of them playing again, meanwhile the senior players can continue to make mistake with no consequences.

A young guy can get 5 minuites off the bench and be dropped the next week for no appearant reason.

We have an international/ SOO forward pack, that's not the problem.
The problem is the backline can't make breaks and score from open play.
This problem will not be fixed while the coach keeps selecting the same players after bog average performances week after week.

ouryears

Bench
ouryears

What surprises me about about you , is that apparently you are of the belief that you and you alone can see the problems with the Dragons over the last couple of months .

The rest of the forum is ignorant but you are not . Or perhaps every Tom - Dick and Harry does fully understand , but being loyal supporters of our team we continue to support them through thick and thin as all TRUE supporters of any club would do .

The is nothing whatsoever to be gained by constantly criticizing , whether it be the team that you bleed for or the or its fans - nothing .

Unless . . . .
Of course I am going to criticise slack disinterested performances.

So you think when our players don't aim up, don't put in, and play with no passion, that we should shut up and say nothing?

Wow, that's accepting mediocrity... and is the reason our club had become an also ran.

Think back to SOO 2017 when Andrew Johns on TV after game 3 said how dumb and how hopeless NSW played and that changes must be made.

He didn't hold back.

That was the catalyst for change, players sacked and coach sacked.

Result, we won in 2018.

So if you want to say nothing, accept disinterested performances, accept nighty in the forwards, on the wing, no changes to poor performances by Lafai, Aitken, or by Nene.....then you don't deserve to be called a supporter of the team.

Sit back, put your legs up and accept shite.

Well not me, I will call a spade a spade, I will call out poor performances and call for change.

As Johns did.

What winners do.

Losers do what you do. Nothing.

Gareth67

First Grade
But , using your own words “ that’s bullshat “ and you know it . Every single member of this forum critisies every deficiency with the team or coach - we haven’t been talking about the latest knitting designs when we send in a post .

However you call yourself a supporter of this club , then yet again I say bullshat ! You are not and never have been a TRUE Dragon supporter , you only believe that you are .

You belong to the Rabbits , you just don’t realize it .
You have been sucking on that big wabbit lolly for far too long now - take the bluudy thing out and it may help you to think much more clearly !

Attachments

• 65FDB600-5B17-48AA-B54F-0E453117E7AA.jpeg
    65FDB600-5B17-48AA-B54F-0E453117E7AA.jpeg
    264.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
But , using your own words “ that’s bullshat “ and you know it . Every single member of this forum critisies every deficiency with the team or coach - we haven’t been talking about the latest knitting designs when we send in a post .

However you call yourself a supporter of this club , then yet again I say bullshat ! You are not and never have been a TRUE Dragon supporter , you only believe that you are .

You belong to the Rabbits , you just don’t realize it .
Gareth, no matter how hard people might try, you can't hide from accepting mediocrity.

You don't realise it kills clubs.

North Sydney, Newtown, Souths until Rusty took over, Titans......Unless you drive excellence, you become an also ran.

One premiership since 1979.
39 years.

We are an also ran team.
It's gotten worse since 2011.

You accept it, I don't.

I don't criticise good performances, I support new young guys inc Dufty, but I won't let some on here try to close down fair criticism of poor performing players.

Now, stop letting others piss in your pockets.

Gareth67

First Grade
Gareth, no matter how hard people might try, you can't hide from accepting mediocrity.

You don't realise it kills clubs.

North Sydney, Newtown, Souths until Rusty took over, Titans......Unless you drive excellence, you become an also ran.

One premiership since 1979.
39 years.

We are an also ran team.
It's gotten worse since 2011.

You accept it, I don't.

I don't criticise good performances, I support new young guys inc Dufty, but I won't let some on here try to close down fair criticism of poor performing players.

Now, stop letting others piss in your pockets.

Now that is the first decent post that you have sent into the forum for quite some time .
I can now understand where you are coming from as you have explained your reasons without resorting to rudeness . Makes life so much more easier - don’t you think ?

I habe seen some of those teams that were at the pinnacle of their sport and also at their demise . I have seen this great club in the exact same scenario- peak and a gradual slide into the lower end of the premiership for a number of years now . We may have a good year occasionally but until the problems which have manifested at the boardroom level are solved we shall continue to be this way.

I don’t accept mediocrity any more than other fans do however when there is the faintest chance that the Dragons can recover from the last few matches and push on to playing in the semifinals and have a reasonable opportunity of being successful, then I will still give them my full support.

Without being critical of your own posts over the last few weeks you do appear to have ‘given up ‘ on your team . That is what I call mediocrity , the fans are do not support their clubs only through the good times, but also the hard - nor do true loyal supporters abuse one another because the team is not playing to expectations .

Last edited:

WepnutV

Juniors
The guy can barely string 2 sentences together.

Wears a dumb smile on his face.

Can't figure out how to use the bench.

Has 51% winning record.

That's a loser!

Goodnight dreamer.
Wears a dumb smile on his face and cant figure out how to use the bench <<<<< can anyone else see what im finding funny :rofl:

Crush

Coach
We have a risk averse coach who is too afraid of the criticism form losing games to change the status quo.
We saw last year, and are again this year, that he will not change a losing side.
The young guys, with obvious talent despite what some on here think, know they will not get a decent crack at first grade.
The older players know.......cough Lafai cough.......that no matter what sort of rubbish they dish up on game day they will get selected next week.

When he finally does select someone different, one mistake ruins any chance of them playing again, meanwhile the senior players can continue to make mistake with no consequences.

A young guy can get 5 minuites off the bench and be dropped the next week for no appearant reason.

We have an international/ SOO forward pack, that's not the problem.
The problem is the backline can't make breaks and score from open play.
This problem will not be fixed while the coach keeps selecting the same players after bog average performances week after week.
To be fair, the reason the backs looked half normal at the start of the season was that the forwards were dominant and so the halves were putting the outside backs in great positions to attack.
Now the forwards are going nowhere(especially JDB) and so the halves are under pressure. SO the backs are back to being rubbish and we are calling for Lafai to be sacked. Again.

to_ddeath

Coach
You think Mary can coach, that’s what’s funny.
51% winning record is proof he cannot coach.

I think 4 years with 1 finals loss from 1 appearance is enough of a damming stat, there are premiership winning coaches that probably have a similar or worse win rate...