What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Now hear me out here.

Every year under our glorious leader we are sucking later and later in the year.
It used to be May Premiers, now it’s June Premiers.

Just think, next year we will be July premiers.
The year after August premiers.

So by the laws of natural progression will will eventually not suck until late October.
Thus becoming premiers by default.

ouryears

Bench
Now hear me out here.

Every year under our glorious leader we are sucking later and later in the year.

So by the laws of natural progression will will eventually not suck until late October.
I am sure mcidiot will find a way to pause it at August premiers
Never ever will he make it past that.

dannyt

Coach
Now hear me out here.

I think you have violated some fundamental laws of physics.

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Go home, get drunk and make the phone call like Ceccin did. Fall on your sword you dopey Icompitent

imposter fart breath imposter

Dragon Blood

Juniors
Do we need to do another " Sack Mary " outside the Taj like we did for super coach price!!!!!

I think so cos that movement made a change to worse than better worse for the last 4.5,years

Coffs dragon

Bench
The players might like Mary cause he's a good bloke & a mate that looks after their 1st grade careers, but he still remains a dumb shit coach. I always thought we couldn't find anyone worse than Price as a coach. I was wrong indeed, at least Price has 2 premiership rings as an assistant coach and now enjoys success in the ESL with Warrington. Whilst Mary and the boys club just ride along on the Gravy train.
I'm so over him and the Groundhog years. The only thing that changes are the excuses.

I'm telling you know, Mary has lost the players.
It was evident last week and again this week, you can see the fear in their eyes.
They know the slide is on again, they have also realised thier mate Mary has no clue how to arrest that slide.
They know certain players in thier team are not performing and thier mate Mary will never make the call to replace them.

They have realised the Emporer has no clothes, sooner or later they are going to tell him.

hazzbeen

Bench
The players might like Mary cause he's a good bloke & a mate that looks after their 1st grade careers, but he still remains a dumb shit coach. I always thought we couldn't find anyone worse than Price as a coach. I was wrong indeed, at least Price has 2 premiership rings as an assistant coach and now enjoys success in the ESL with Warrington. Whilst Mary and the boys club just ride along on the Gravy train.
I'm so over him and the Groundhog years. The only thing that changes are the excuses.
The Club , the Coaching team, the Coach , the board , the CEO , the doormen , the janitor , the grounds men , the joint from the top down are in a Time Warp , Black hole , can't see the light ......

Coffs dragon

Bench
The Club , the Coaching team, the Coach , the board , the CEO , the doormen , the janitor , the grounds men , the joint from the top down are in a Time Warp , Black hole , can't see the light ......
So very true Hazz! The coaching team resemble the Leagues Club.....a run down thing of the past full of old boys trying to remain in the corridors of power.
Change can only happen from the top and that's not going to happen as evident by the non sale of the Steelers 50% share.

Life's Good

Coach
Now hear me out here.

You suck for putting this out there!

Latest posts