Sack mcgregor

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by thebigredv, Jul 4, 2016.

1. to_ddeath

to_ddeath First Grade

And Siebold isn't a rookie??

2. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG Juniors

There are exceptions to every rule, and rookies normally succeed with clubs that have good office management.

In this regard, SGI is a rabble.

getsmarty likes this.
  3. BennyV

BennyV Coach

Interestingly, Souths put their last 2 rookie coaches through the wringer before handing them the reins. Send them both overseas to spend time with NFL teams and go through professional coaching courses. Results followed.

St Georgio, getsmarty and 18to87 like this.
  4. 71saintsimon

71saintsimon Juniors

Sack this bold head fraud now his absolutely clueless,useless five years of this imposter enough is enough he cannot coach his also toxic Poison for any young aspiring jounior comming through as he simply won't part with his dads army list of useless snails Lafai , nightingale, latimore , how's a young kid hoping to play first grade with series talent like lomax and Laurie feeling with this termites refusal to blood them in because his obsessed with a boring stale old losing formula , the players don't even want to play for him as seen by there performances, McGregor Ranks simply as the worst coach in the dragons history

5. Saint_JimmyG

Saint_JimmyG Juniors

Saints (as far I can recall) have pilfered ideas from American football ever since Roy Masters was in charge.

It doesn’t work each time.

St Georgio likes this.
  6. St Georgio

St Georgio Juniors

Please God sack McGregor from the NRL, making him the best assistant in the NFL and making him a rich dude way away from the most corrupt game that is here and now!

7. Life's Good

Life's Good Coach

Panthers pulled the trigger on Griffin.
    Our club fiddles whilst Rome burns.
    :triumph: :triumph:

8. Old Kogarah Boy 1

Old Kogarah Boy 1 Juniors

9. DeathBlooms

DeathBlooms Juniors

Come on Dragons take a leaf out of Panthers book.

10. Dennis Papaioannou

Dennis Papaioannou Juniors

It's exactly why trends are more important than history.
    Top of the table = history
    20% win ratio = trend
    Both are undeniable but which is relevant?

hazzbeen likes this.
  11. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

DRAGONS COACH TO BE NEXT THEY DID IT TO PRICE .WE NEED CHANGE PLAYERS AND FANS ARE OVER MARYS SHIT COACHING AND STRUCTURE.

12. J.moz

J.moz Juniors

Shane Flanagan has been approached by close mate with in the dragons club.For next year on a long term deal not happy at sharks.

13. St Georgio

St Georgio Juniors

Was there at any point that we wanted success for him, I would love to see us win the comp this year, Paul Kent believes he is a quality coach, he must have some ability of being a capable coach unless our CEO and Board are totally delusional!

14. Warabrook saint

Warabrook saint Juniors

Jd was never going to be promoted even with the success he had here....what a political cespit we must be to let Bennett take Jd and we keep this semi literate dish licker

15. Dennis Papaioannou

Dennis Papaioannou Juniors

Maybe Paul Kent is right but after 4 miserable, sliding out the back door, years,
    it is hard for anyone to defend Paul McGregor's initial appointment, his results and end of season fades,
    McGregor has lots of mates in the media and he will get plenty of empathy from them but that doesn't make him a great coach.
    Please take a look at his CV - the guy is unqualified. He has been learning on the job ever since he was appointed and even after all this time, still has massive technical and strategic deficiencies.
    Aren't you sick you getting beaten by teams with smarter coaches? Coaches with better structures and tactics.
    But it's not really McGregor's fault.
    It is the fault of the CEO and Board who had the audacity to appoint him in the first place.
    The "totally delusional" Board that extended him and the same Board that didn't have the gumption to sack him after of one of the most embarrassing, record breaking end of season slides in 2017.
    So Paul Kent is entitled to his opinion but St. George desperately needs a change of coach.
    So do the players and especially the long suffering Fans.
    If in fact McGregor is such a great coach, I am sure he can pick up a gig elsewhere.
    Paul Kent can write the references.

16. Bests Golden Boots

Bests Golden Boots Bench

JD sealed his fate by being so successful, winning a premiership and a state cup.

But he really sealed his fate by taking over for a week when Mary was on family leave, a game where the Dragons showed what they were capable of with a good coach teaching innovative and unpredictable tactics.

17. Bests Golden Boots

Bests Golden Boots Bench

“I Paul McGregor would like to hereby apply for the job of the South Wollongong U9s head coach. I feel I am well qualified to teach 8.y.o children my simple game plans of one out hit ups and simple out the back block plays. I feel 8y.o children would very easily pick my game plans”
    *References; Paul Kent said I coach good.

There, I’ve made it easy for him.

18. Outlaw Pete

Outlaw Pete Juniors

Who on here would forgo the semis if it meant JetSki got sacked and replaced with someone who can coach. I know I would.
    Get Bennett if available. Maguire, Hasler if kept away from back ending contracts.
    JetSki certainly seems a protected species in the media.

Warabrook saint likes this.
  19. Bests Golden Boots

Bests Golden Boots Bench

Me me me me me me me me

20. hazzbeen

hazzbeen Bench

X10 meeeee's