What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

red rocket

Juniors
They'll be wanting to do the same as last year ........... nothing surer.
Was going to have today off work due to the fact I feel fatigued have only had a few days off since xmas but the cook hit me with the frying pan and told me to harden up so off to work I go 8 horses to put shoes on the modern day footballers should be introduced to the real world the soft cocks

getsmarty

Immortal
Can anyone else think of any first Grade NRL coach who's side is playing for a Top 4 spot against the bottom team in the comp..come out after his side is thrashed and say " I,m Very Angry" , followed by " I am a Good coach"?

We have heard him say more than once this year that this is the most talented bunch of footballers he has ever had the privilege to coach....

I would have more respect for him if he came out and apologized to the fans for the performance against Parra and excepted full responsibility...

Here's my take...We all know that he only has a 1 dimensional game plan ( as witnessed during his entire tenure ) and I truly believe that he thinks that if the players will only execute His plan to the letter we will win a comp...can be the only reason we see the same thing year after year...

Delusional Stuff....The fans can see it yet the board continues on with this disastrous experiment...

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Can anyone else think of any first Grade NRL coach who's side is playing for a Top 4 spot against the bottom team in the comp..come out after his side is thrashed and say " I,m Very Angry" , followed by " I am a Good coach"?

We have heard him say more than once this year that this is the most talented bunch of footballers he has ever had the privilege to coach....

I would have more respect for him if he came out and apologized to the fans for the performance and excepted full responsibility...

Here's my take...We all know that he only has a 1 dimensional game plan ( as witnessed during his entire tenure ) and I truly believe that he thinks that if the players will only execute His plan to the letter we will win a comp...can be the only reason we see the same thing year after year...

Delusional Stuff....The fans can see it yet the board continues on with this disastrous experiment...
Simple the guys got tickets on himself , we are finished the season is over ...

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Was going to have today off work due to the fact I feel fatigued have only had a few days off since xmas but the cook hit me with the frying pan and told me to harden up so off to work I go 8 horses to put shoes on the modern day footballers should be introduced to the real world the soft cocks
you might know my brother in law Graham metcalf yard forman for a few trainers

getsmarty

Immortal
Barrett to Penrith.
Bennett to see out next year at the Broncos.
Everyone else stays where they are.
We win ar least one of our remaining games, scrape into the semis, bundled out the first week, board deems the season a success.
Bring on the fast start and inevitable collapse in 2019.

We are stuck with McMuppet

Barrett to Penrith.
We win ar least one of our remaining games, scrape into the semis, bundled out the first week, board deems the season a success.

You are describing devastation.
The suicide rate amongst St. George fans will skyrocket

Drag Queen

Bench

I would have more respect for him if he came out and apologized to the fans for the performance against Parra and excepted full responsibility...

You are describing devastation.
The suicide rate amongst St. George fans will skyrocket
My husband told me one of his Dad jokes a few minutes ago.
Q: What does Molly Meldrum and SGI have in common?
A: They both fell of the top of the ladder.
Hmmm

getsmarty

Immortal
Barrett to Penrith.

I think this is what will eventuate ( Unfortunately ).