What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad News - Paul McGregor's Mother Passing

Old Timer

Coach
Very sad to hear of her passing.
To all her family sincere condolences and hopefully the family all pull together to get through what must be a very difficult time.
Nothing more important than your family so hopefully Paul takes a back seat for a little while as the world will not end if you miss a few sessions at the park.

RedVDragon

Juniors
Condolence to the family. She will be proud of what you have accomplished this year and hope it will put you in good stead for the future.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Very sad news. Condolences to Paul and his family. My prayers go out for Paul's mum. Rest in Peace. Our thoughts are all with you. God bless.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
At times like this, I always remember children should bury their parents, parents should never bury their children.

Condolences.

Dragons22

Juniors
RIP. I'm so sorry for your loss Paul, always tough losing a family member especially your mother. Let's hope the boys do you proud today