What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints about to go out in straight sets....new balls please

Moffo

Referee
ahhhh it will be funny to see

See ya next year.

Well, I actually think they are a good show but it would be funny to see the minor premiers go out without firing a salvo

renouf

Juniors
given how away sides always seem to play out of their skin at suncorp, i wouldn't be surprised if St.George win this

Jason Maher

Immortal
Meh. Some dickhead taunting Saints supporters on an internet forum isn't going to make a lot of difference to the outcome. Either we'll win or we'll lose, and the reactions will be entirely predictable either way.

Charlie124

First Grade
ahhhh it will be funny to see

See ya next year.

Well, I actually think they are a good show but it would be funny to see the minor premiers go out without firing a salvo

add to that the fact that the broncos have never won a finals match (0/6) at suncorp.

Broncos by 8

Eelectrica

Referee
Someone get the word to Bennet the Broncos have now been taken care of. He can now prepare his team for Melbourne. Tomorrow has become a formality.

Hanscholo

Bench
According to the Macintyre haters under any other system StGeorge would have been instantly installed into the Grand Final as minor premiers and would have faced the dapto under 12's for the title. If anything StGeorge's performance shows the strength of the macintyre system, if your not playing well its extremely hard to win the comp. that is how it should be.

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
Yep dragons have lost 4 of their last 5. Thats sh*t form. Seems like their game has been exposed.

But i am worried by the apparent success of away teams at suncorp. The big crowd wouldnt have anything to do with it? Players from sydney clubs must find that amazing.

adamkungl

Immortal
According to the Macintyre haters under any other system StGeorge would have been instantly installed into the Grand Final as minor premiers and would have faced the dapto under 12's for the title. If anything StGeorge's performance shows the strength of the macintyre system, if your not playing well its extremely hard to win the comp. that is how it should be.

imo they should get another chance after they close to the u12s. DOESNT TEH FIRST 26 WEEKS COUNT FOR ANYTHING???

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Yes if you lose your first game against the lowest rank team left, you are not out of the comp.

Illawarra used this.

Oh and f**k me moffo, I was sure Brisbanes class would win through, now, with moffos kiss of death, they have no chance.

Good luck against Melbourne, Saints , sure thing now!

Latest posts