What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints and Sonny

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Please Dragons fans, lets not get carried away with Sonny Bill Williams. You will be dissapointed. if you guys think we can manage this guy to a huge contract + Endorsements outside of the game, you are sadly mistaken.

The Quicker you realise we are just a tool for his manager, the better.

It wont happen.

If it did, I would be the happiest dragons fan there is. But I aint Gullible.

8)

gregstar

Referee
so true! please end the infatuation that has crept into the nrl forum!

oh sonny! brrrrrrm mmrrrrrmmmm mrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmh! bill! brrrrrrrrrrrm mmmmmmmmmhhhh mrrrrrrrrrrm! williams! mmmmmmrrrrrrrrmmrrrrmmm brrrrrrrmmmm!

TRANSLATION said:
Please Dragons fans, lets not get carried away with Sonny Bill Williams. You will be dissapointed. if you guys think we can manage this guy to a huge contract + Endorsements outside of the game, you are sadly mistaken.

The Quicker you realise we are just a tool for his manager, the better.

It wont happen.

I know and it's a real pity because it would open up a Pandora's box of potential banners and chants with the Sonny and Cher theme. :lol:

aussie_londoner

Juniors
thankfully i am saying it again.

thank god there are some other people on here not in the "i love sonny cause he does shoulder charges" supporter group.

he wont come to the dragons, we will lose too many other player to get him here if he did, and his shoulder will be rooted by may anyway.

sonny bill is doing the right thing by holding out waiting for a bigger contract from the bulldogs, having his manager creating rumours about other clubs, and all the mindless "i wanna blow SBW" supporter creating a frenzy, but if his shoulder implodes before june 30, he'll do well to get this massive contract that everyone is talking about.

he good, but he aint worth three existing dragons.

Jamesy

Juniors
Well Devout, We have already lost 3 dragons haven't we??? Kite, Pig, Withers, Howell Brothers + many other players on the fringe of first grade.

Latest posts