What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Saints Snare Roosters Talented youngster

Anonymous

Juniors
lol.. OK if you're comparing yourself to the tabloids.
Perhaps we'd like to have this forum turn into a hotbed of rumour but I prefer to see something more substantial before I go running with a story. But that's just me.

Now, are we playing 20 questions... or do we have a source?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
You might be interested to know Willow that Stgillaman, has set W.O.R.L. on fire with this.

Any word on whether its true or not?! Or are you going to wait for the Media Release (If it happens)?

Anonymous

Juniors
On fire?
No doubting the good man's integrity. :D

btw...

William Tupou
Height : 190
Weight : 92
Greatest Moment : To have a run with roosters [sic]
Favourite Activities : Not Entered
Recent Photos: None.

2004 Season
Tries - 0
Goals - 0
Field Goals - 0
TOTAL POINTS - 0

References: Has a more well known brother who plays first grade.

Summary: Unknown quantity.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Not doubting of course :p but I wouldn't have minded it coming from Zip or DM013.

The prediction about Timmins heading to England seem ominious. I hope for once that DM013 IS wrong. Time will tell, I have my doubts he's going but I guess stranger things have happened.

Topou looks a promising player. He's a prop isn't he? Little light for one, but I guess Anthony is no monster himself. Let's hope Stgillaman is right and we sign this one up :D

Anonymous

Juniors
A new Brent Kite perhaps.
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Timmins thing hasn't yet been confirmed by the claimant?

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Hopefully.

I hope he's got that offload his brother does.

RE The Timmins rumour. It's relatively grey. He said that you could put the hints together 'if you had half a brain'. Goodpart and MightyRedVee both said Timmins was the likely contender from the hints given, and DM013 replied 'Goodpart and MightyRedVee have half a brain'.

He's always vague with these types of things. He got the Gas return Hornby out vs Manly when we got beat 21-10, and he's been right on a lot of other things e.g. Pig 3 months in advance.

Like I say, I hope not, but you never know.

This is the link for anyone who wants to have a look:
http://groups.msn.com/worldofrugbyl...;ID_CLast=314871&CDir=-1&all_topics=0

Anonymous

Juniors
It's an interesting study, this industry of rumour.
The Sharks forum thrives on it.... and they have a willing audience of believers as well.

MC

Juniors
Willow, i can confirm i've heard the same news...but still that gives you no confirmation either lol

Wobbygong

First Grade
Source: the Sydney Morning Herald 21-09-04

"ELBOWED OUT: St George Illawarra utility Shaun Timmins may be ruled out of the Tri-Nations because of elbow surgery. The Dragons have signed Sydney Roosters prop William Tupou, whose brother Anthony has established himself this year as one of the best young talents in the game."

Ribs

Bench
Hopefully it will explain why he kept trying shoulder charges late in the year........