What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Same Players, Different Manager.....

southsport

First Grade
Really??? You have a BIG MOUTH over a computer. Individuals such as you have NO SOLUTIONS to any problem just pathetic weak insults. That's all you have. Its all you are. Pathetic and weak.

Ha, you have no solutions either and you know where you can stick your big mouth, I'm not scared of you!

Last edited:

CAFPOW

Juniors
Shadow I must confess you have seen the light way ahead of your time. The roster is garbage and Maguire has been a very poor judge. My only difference to your position concerns the TOP END of the roster and the dead end Cap Space being spent there.

Yes, the Rosters IS garbage and Maguire is a poor judge. If he haven't learned his lesson in 2015-16. I do not think he will learn this year. All we can do is hope for some miracle. Either a mass clean out happens mid season up to the end of the year or Madge have to go or both.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Yes, the Rosters IS garbage and Maguire is a poor judge. If he haven't learned his lesson in 2015-16. I do not think he will learn this year. All we can do is hope for some miracle. Either a mass clean out happens mid season up to the end of the year or Madge have to go or both.

how long have i said 15 duds need sacking?? now you know i am right FACTAFUGGINMUNDO!!! where are we on the ladder 13th fug me...Shadow...

Latest posts