What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santo Sam and Ed's Cup Fever

hellteam

First Grade
This show is AWESOME. Annoyed I didn't watch it from the start, definitely buying the DVD, haha love the Glory Days of Oceania, and the Kiwi commentary the other night.

hellteam

First Grade
That was awesome.

Where's Montenegro, WHERE'S MONTENEGRO! Without Montenegro your name is too short! hahaha

The Kiwi skit tonight was awesome.

"You realise this is a 30 minute show!"

Haha..

"It's up there with Yvette Willaims, possibly bigger"

"Who's Yvette Williams?"

"Ohhh, who's Yvette Williams?!?! Just the gold medalist in the long jump at Helsinki Olympics.... Otago Sportsperson of the century?!?!"

:lol::lol:

More importantly though - Who's the blonde that sings the "Fever" intro! ;-):lol:

Im pretty sure this is her

splendour20_gallery__440x400.jpg

Singer from bridezilla!

LineBall

Juniors
TBH I don't mind the show. Last night they did another skit which featured the German Manager.

Would rather watch this than the tripe that is served up on the Footy Show.

The Tank

Bench
It's alright. Some very funny moments and some not so funny moments. However why on earth you're posting it here I'll never know. There's already a thread in the soccer section of this site.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Already a thread but I'll just say that I haven't missed a show of Santo Sam and Ed yet. I enjoy the Kim Jeong Il skits. This show gets my parents following the World Cup a bit more, they aren't into football as much as me.

Last edited:

Latest posts