What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Santo Sam and Ed's Cup Fever

Big Sam

First Grade
Would love to see this back. Do the right thing SBS or Fox!

You got your wish...

FOX Sports? football coverage will also include new program - Santo, Sam & Ed?S Total Football.
Santo Cilauro, Ed Kavalee and Sam Pang will host the show each Monday night, with the focus not only on the A-League, but other light-hearted incidents from around the football world.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...shas-flying-fear/story-fni2fq2r-1226732325588

Helmet Man

Juniors
The Comedy Gods and the Footballing Gods have once again come other in more harmonious state than ever before.

Mong

Post Whore
Any one watch this show on fox? (Couldn't find a thread about it).

It's a must watch, makes me lol, a lot, every week.

It was must watch viewing during 2010 world cup. I don't have foxtel so I can't watch it now. Watched last season when I did have fox and it was good but not as good as it was during World Cup.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I watch on the occasions when it immediately follows a game I've sat through. It has its moments, for sure.

Santo has all the charisma of a Liberal Party frontbencher, though.

Latest posts