What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sayonara Segeyaro

Card Shark

Immortal
He used to be so good...

It's a lesson to learn....never buy a player retuning from UK super league, they have formed bad habits.

Stake Removed

First Grade
In offseason Flanno should have Ennis working with both Brailey's with instructions you guys are the rakes for next year, and work on them adding a kicking game.

Keep Paulo as the backup as he can play running forward as well

Card Shark

Immortal
Why the f**k did Flanno persist with him so long? as soon as that sin bin occurred you put Brailey back dont you?

Mind boggles

Because he paid so much for him...he's going to give him every chance to shine.

I'm tipping he will give him 1 more chance.

If he does, it's curtains on our season.

Frenzy.

Immortal
He used to be so good...

It's a lesson to learn....never buy a player retuning from UK super league, they have formed bad habits.

Sorry Cardy, he was never good. Only stood out in shit teams and only as an individual. Has never been a team organising DH. Was never going to fit a Flanno structure.

Biggest handbrake this club has had since TTG. I hate him more than TTG in fact.

He is lower than snake piss

taipan

Referee
He looked like someone from the Three Stooges directing road traffic, backwards.
No go forward.No penetration.
My shadow does a better job, in a stiff breeze.