What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SCG 4th Test: Australia v India on Jan 6-10, 2015

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Oh well we didn't get the win but on a positive note the draw ensures we can continue to bag this AIDS riddles pitch some more

Lynch Cricket Australia and there delicious profits

TheParraboy

Staff member
Well played India

Next time they come out here they could really give us a run. They need a couple of good decent consistent quick bowlers, they should do well

Up to us now to try and jag a test match win when we go over there

Didgi

Yep, Australia was the only team ever going to win this match. Not because of the toss, because of the attitude of the team. Moral victory India my arse

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Well played India

Next time they come out here they could really give us a run. They need a couple of good decent consistent quick bowlers, they should do well

Up to us now to try and jag a test match win when we go over there

Agreed. I think Aaron looks good. Beaker hopefully will never be seen again.

JW

Coach
Moral victory for a side that didn't bowl Australia out in either innings. I guess that's the only victory available.

True.

And the Nein commentators blowing smoke up India's arse are forgetting that there's more to a team than batting ability. India were flat out bowling Australia out all series and were generally bollocks with the ball. They are looking more than fine with the bat going forward but the bowling is going close to canceling that out.

Having said that, holy shit we need a proper spinner to come along. Or at least a bloke who has more than one delivery.