What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schoolboy League

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I go to and i am a true blue Leaguie. I play union which i really dont mind and today we played St Gregs from Cambeltown. They are a League school but have been asked to play a bit of Union in place of Sydney High in the fists, so they are just checking out how they'd go in the 15's. We beat them 59-0. I was really dissapointed in this result they just didnt know how to play union but i thonk my team would have beta them in league also. But i would like to ask how do you guys reckon i could get to enter a team in the Knockout or play a few Gala Days etc.. If possible could you please design a template of a letter or something. If we could get the Elite private schools in Sydney and NSW to play League it would improve it so much! It may seem like a task but i really have no idea where to go from here.

Benny

First Grade
hey mate i finish my exams on Tuesday i will help you out then

i work in Rugby League development and would love nothing more than to assist

Latest posts