What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Schweppervescence Stakes

Nuffs

Bench
quality race

geez virage de fortune looks good. inside barrier. 49.5kg. track favours leaders and won impressively here 2 starts ago

dance hero and super elegant are the class horses, and i think they'll be fighting out 2nd and 3rd

Macca_

Coach
TAB Fixed Odds -

007 Virage De Fortune $2.60
001 Dance Hero $3.00
002 Super Elegant $5.00
005 Segments $5.50
006 Miss Mooney Mooney $17.00
003 Proudly Agro $26.00
004 Imprisoned $26.00

Freak

Juniors
Dance Hero with a little freshener period!!

Loves it fresh. Gai loves setting it for a fresh victory.

Nuffs

Bench
i wish someone would ban you for saying these things :lol:

and $2.60!!!!! i was hoping for $3.50

Macca_

Coach
They going to go like the clappers in this! Don't discount Proudly Agro causing a blow out... Think Segments might sit just off the speed (1,2,4,7) and get over the top of them. My numbers -

5 - Segments
7 - Virage De Fortune
1 - Dance Hero
2 - Super Elegant

Moffo

Referee
Segments last run was a cracker

i like dance hero fresh though, if in form will win

Nuffs

Bench
every time i look at the form i change my mind

the form hasn't held out for virage de fortune

segments look good to me. seems to be the goods this prep and with the speed on should be able to park anywhere behind them.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
If Segments produces a run similar to last start the horse should win...I think Super Elegant is the knockout chance

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Realistically any runner could win this won... Super Elegant, Segments and Virage DeFortune all have winning chances and ill take the 49.5Kg and Virage De Fortune...Tough race and i think any horse in the race can finish in the top 3

Nuffs

Bench
well i changed my mind again and backed virage de fortune. just thought the last run of segments would take the edge off

it was another great win. shame that it didn't handle the straight at flemington, otherwise they could back up this weekend

Macca_

Coach
Good move in the end.

They just mentioned on racing retro that Segments had some heart something a rather :lol:. Started with D. So forget it went round.

Tim Brasher

Juniors
Tim Brasher said:
Realistically any runner could win this won... Super Elegant, Segments and Virage DeFortune all have winning chances and ill take the 49.5Kg and Virage De Fortune...Tough race and i think any horse in the race can finish in the top 3

This race was a great result for me... I backed Virage DeFortune each way and stood it out from the field in Flexi Tri

Latest posts