What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scoreline prediction - Warriors / Panthers.

AliN

Live Update Team
Still can't decide on this one.
We have to gel as a team or we'll get thumped.
I'll go Warriors 22 - Panthers 20, cos the attitude will be there.

JJ

Immortal
Penrith lots - Warriors not many.

Penrith just look a much better team than the Warriors - they looked (and proved it to be the case) that way all last year despite the idiot talk from Peter JEssup and Graham Lowe, and they've continued to look that way this year.

JoeD

First Grade
Have not got a good feeling about this one :(

Which usually means we'll win :D

Still can't decide.

Skinner

Coach
I just have a feeling that the Warriors will this one. A lot of the blokes
will be playing for their spots in this team - always good motivation.
A lot of them will be playing for a Kiwi jumper as well. All that aside,
it's time for a win. Warriors by 6.

Skinner

Iafeta

Referee
Negatives:

* Still no thrill power in the right hand attack. Need Tony Martin into centre pronto.
* No Tony Martin goal kicking
* No Gorilla
* Lack of confidence

Positives:

* A chance in five eighth with someone who has consistently sparked in Bartercard
* Danny Sullivan's debut
* The return of Jerry
* Better for the run - Tevita Latu
* Ando on the prowl, Toopi a point to prove, likewise Ropati to repay the confidence

Warriors for mine by 6. 22-16. It all depends on the big A- attitude. They get that right, they can do anything.

Anonymous

Juniors
I reckon we'll win. But I always do. And for God's sake Thrash, you still haven't done your signature. You're going on my sook list forever.

Ummmmmm, 26-22

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
On form we're in trouble, but on history I'm not so sure, the Warriors are the masters of winning games that they're not supposed to when they're under the hammer. If we turn up ready to play, IU think we'll win.
Whats the weather forecast for the game? Both teams prefer a dry track but if it's cool it will play into the warrior's hands. Bring on those cold, biting Ericcson nights!

ozbash

Referee
fine and cool jim hickey reckons. :D

Fa'afili on the wing
Anderson and Sione in the Centres.

warriors by 22 !

LeagueNut

First Grade
JJ said:
Penrith just look a much better team than the Warriors - they looked (and proved it to be the case) that way all last year despite the idiot talk from Peter JEssup and Graham Lowe, and they've continued to look that way this year.
Idiot talk from Jessup & Lowe!?!?! Surely not!! :shock:

Warriors to win on Sunday ... by 1 or by 100, or anything in between!