What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scum change name, jersey and logo (again)

Benny

First Grade
No morals do the Sharks have

Went broke 2x and NSWRL bailed them out

Super League came around and they were G-O-N-E!

I think Gld Coast is too nice a play

They are the speed bump in St George Illawarra and i think if we squeezed from both sides they could just go and do what Sharks do best - swim in the Ocean

Biglance

Bench
:lol: why dont they make some significant changes instead of having the idea that changing a logo and jersey will bring success. But what they really should do is sack a few people and a make ideal changes

Alan Shore

First Grade
Ah, Dragqueens, fagqueens....worry about your own backyard!

Better watch out for your 'star' player (The Face) continue his run of being pathetic, and the coach being a bitchslapper!

50 years and won &^*^ all!
St.George-Illawarra!

The longest drought in history!

'50 years and won &^*^ all!
St.George-Illawarra!

The longest drought in history!'

That is factually incorrect on so many different levels but even if you did add St George's and Illawarra's recorders together it still wouldn’t be the longest drought in history.

Weren't you the fool who claimed that South Sydney had won 20 grandfinals?

Alan Shore

First Grade
Denis'saints'Freak said:
'50 years and won &^*^ all!
St.George-Illawarra!

The longest drought in history!'

That is factually incorrect on so many different levels but even if you did add St George's and Illawarra's recorders together it still wouldn’t be the longest drought in history.

I guess you're right. I may as well change it to 51 - "The Face" and Bitchslapper won't be winning you anything next year. 6 + 24 + 21 = 51!

Weren't you the fool who claimed that South Sydney had won 20 grandfinals?

No, I claimed premierships. How ironic, someone calling another person a fool when they are deluded and living in 1956; unwilling to accept the reality of present and future that their club will never play in the top flight again.

Dragonschik

Juniors
Tamazoid said:

Better watch out for your 'star' player (The Face) continue his run of being pathetic, and the coach being a bitchslapper!

St.George-Illawarra!

How about you go home and sit infront of an empty trophy cabinet because right now you are sooo much in denial its not funny.

Special K

Coach
Dragonschik said:
Tamazoid said:

St.George-Illawarra!

How about you go home and sit infront of an empty trophy cabinet because right now you are sooo much in denial its not funny.

i·ro·ny ( P ) Pronunciation Key (r-n, r-)
n. pl. i·ro·nies

An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

!!

Benny

First Grade
If thats your point least we got to be the top flight- you never have nor never will be :lol:

Alan Shore

First Grade
Benny said:
If thats your point least we got to be the top flight- you never have nor never will be :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cronulla are in the top flight as their OWN entity

St.George MERGED and are NOT in the top flight any longer!

Dragonschik said:

Denial? Oh the hypocrisy! Tell me, how many premierships have St.George-Illawarra won?

And by the way, we have a nice AMCO Cup sitting in our cabinet. We even have two J.J.Giltinan Shields - more than you can lay claim to!

dimitri

First Grade
st george leagues club has more trophies, cups, plates and other awards than most sharks fans can count up to