What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sea Eagles sign Parra Star

groggo

Juniors
who gives a toss about westie scum

get the fishing rods and go fishing

opps ya cant no more to much crap in the water it all come straight out of parra lolololololololololo

swoop

Juniors
you don't have much idea

Orford was getting more last year than this year and next year will be on the same wage. read the article i put the link to

i'd say you have a lot more players on bigger wages than Parra does going off media reports.

quite a few upgrades for many of your players too. plus rep bonuses

Who's got no idea El diablo? Have you read it again?;-):lol:

Tommax25

Bench
you said

so are you now changing your story :?

and when did we extend Lowrie's deal?

i haven't heard of it

you've also failed to mention the players gone for next year too

Orford, Lyon, Stewart etc etc

Orford alone will be on $477,00 next year. see here

so what? we gave him his chance at first-grade, we deserve the right to retain him, and perhaps, unlike parra and most other clubs, players at manly tend to be more loyal, so why not resign him on big money to reward that loyalty?

also, once again im sick of the juniors arguement and everyone argueing about team a not having many juniors and just buyign them, so team b are better because they breed their own players. who gives a f**k? why do we even have a competitoin then, if thats how all these people think? why not eliminate all teams from nrl except brisbane, parra, penrith and the dragons (if im forgetting any other big junoir devlopment clubs im sorry), but not actually play any nrl games and just have the under 20's/reserve grade comps run. then, at the end of the season, whoever has the best juniors (in terms of games won, player of the year awards ect.) wins the nrl telstra premiership.

Wait, I know why they don't do this. because the comp is NOT based on who has the best juniors, its based on who has the best team, the best coach, the best infrastructure. im sick of hearing people go on about juniors FFS!

Tommax25

Bench
so I was juyst wondering at what the team willl look like next year after williams and bailey, im guessing

stewart
robbo
matai
lyon (and never to return to 5/8)
bani
bailey
orford
perry
ballin/ le strange (if ballin is re-signed he would start, but it looks like he's off to brisbane)
king
kite
watmough
stewart

menzies/willo (if menzies retires)/le strange (if ballin is re-signed)
cuthbo
williams
bryant/hall/hargreaves/mauro (basically any prop I would think)

are there any rumoured signings that may alter this team? I wouldn't change much, if any, to be honest

Dutchy

Immortal
Dear Mr. Basil Fawlty.

We both know he will be at Manly next year.

Move Luchly,

Dutchy.