What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seano--What happened to your predicition about Tezza Hill

Slugs

Can't see him in the side as you forshadowed. !!!

Seano says:There is nothing wrong with either Terry Hill or Adam MacDougall. There never was except a desire to play football.
Both will play this week.

Souths Announce Team to Play Sea Eagles
By Jeremy Monahan

The Allight South Sydney Rabbitohs is pleased to announce its team to play the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles this Saturday night at Kougari Oval in Wynnum.

The Rabbitohs will play the Sea Eagles in First Grade while the Premier League and Jersey Flegg sides take on the Sydney Bulls at Redfern Oval from 6pm on Saturday.

The First Grade side to kick off at 7:30pm is:

1) Todd Polglase
2) Matt Riddle
3) Owen Craigie
4) Adam MacDougall
5) Shane Marteene
6) Brett Kearney
7) Dean Byrne
8) Glenn Hall
9) Shane Walker
10) Luke Stuart
11) Bryan Fletcher (c)
12) Mark Minichiello
13) Jamie Russo

Reserves

14) Willie Manu
15) Willie Peters
16) David Fa'alogo
17) Mark Leafa
18) Jason Death
20) Ashley Harrison

ozzie

Bench
actually the weren't pleased they shudderred...hi SLUGS (in jest) going to the first game??)

t-ba

Post Whore
Brett Kearney should go alright.

*Hoping Beaver is on Jabba's Side*

Slugs

ozzie said:
actually the weren't pleased they shudderred...hi SLUGS (in jest) going to the first game??)

Yes I will be there with bells on......................and of course you will be there with your Club's colours on............. :lol: :lol: :lol: \

ugly4.jpg

BTW Tezza is just itching to get a crack at Hodges.....is the big girl going to play or is he still upset at getting the flick by his ex six months a go :oops: :oops: :oops:

Seano

Juniors
Mate, i was half right :D

Its all good, well wait and see who plays - you know the stoopid games langmack likes to play.

Slugs

Seano said:

Its all good, well wait and see who plays - you know the stoopid games langmack likes to play.

Seano you may be 3/4 right then....Clevo has mentioned on the Pride's Site that he spoke to Tezza last night and he indiciated he would play for about 20 minutes just to loosen himself up for the round One clash with the Rorters :roll: :roll:

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
Seano said:

Seano you may be 3/4 right then....Clevo has mentioned on the Pride's Site that he spoke to Tezza last night and he indiciated he would play for about 20 minutes just to loosen himself up for the round One clash with the Rorters :roll: :roll:

he's only good for 10 minutes anyways - what a buy - since when did Souths collect antiques??

Slugs

ozzie said:
Slugs said:
Seano said:

he's only good for 10 minutes anyways - what a buy - since when did Souths collect antiques??

What do you mean....we have plenty of them in our trophy cabinet ;-) ;-) ;-)

BTW talling about antiques........how's Freddy going ??? :lol: :lol: