What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season 2017 predictions

Gazzamatta

Coach
I was very critical of Kaysa at the beginning of the year. I was afraid his defence wasn't up to it, and his service from dummy-half was below par.
Having said that, I thought he was definitely improving right up until his injury. He was having some solid games, plus some very good ones as well. He is still young, so I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt that he can keep improving.
Absolutely. He will be a great back up.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Where will we finish?
Maybe 4th? I think we'll get 15-16 wins.

Best player?

Clint Gutherson

Biggest disappointment?

Terepo. I think he'll struggle to crack firsts this year

First rookie to make NRL debut?

I don't think any rookies will get a run this year, we have too many guys with experience

Surprise packet?

Nathan Brown

Breakout year?

I have a feeling Alvaro will step up this year

Best retention?

Tepai Moeroa - he's young and has a heap of talent. Essential to keep him

Biggest name we let go?
Sadly Semi to rugby. I bet he comes back though.

Biggest signing?
Funny feeling the Tigers will implode and we'll get Woods or Moses (or both?)

I was close-ish?

Malabar Eel

Juniors
I was close-ish?

we have a winner

200.webp

hindy111

Post Whore
Kaysa wasnt a disapointment. Most never rated so even if he spent year in wenty it wouldnt of been a disapointment. Id say he was a suprise packet. Played most the season and I reckon will be back in top 17 this week.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How was kaysa the biggest disappointment?
He wasn't. He proved he's a first grader.
The young kid was finding his feet in grade just before injury. He was forced to play the best part of 80 minutes week in week out. Something veterans even struggle with. It's obvious once you have an issue with a player it's hard for you to let go.

You think kaysa opted for no surgery or the call came from BA?
Agreed. The coach is the best judge and he loves Kritchard.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Dont know how you do it ... didnt you get it practically all right last year too?

I think so.

And I'll do it again next year.
You boys would be wise to pay attention to my pre-season predictions - might be hard to find them amongst all the noise in the thread, but by seasons end they'll shine brightly.

Latest posts