What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons beatings

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Another season dusted well before rd 26. So for the remaining rounds who would you like to see take the field? Seemly Sam is gone at this point too. Our hooker situation is now diabolical.

Id like to see Murray start with a bench including Musgrove and even give cherrington another run. Gosiewski or whitelaw making up the numbers

Burns in or Graham, Goodwin set sail into the sunset. Thanks for the service.

Hooker? Tough one, Phoenix hunt or Dietz?

Originally I though a mass change may be a negative but what the hell. Nothing to lose

Pommy

Coach
Another season dusted well before rd 26. So for the remaining rounds who would you like to see take the field? Seemly Sam is gone at this point too. Our hooker situation is now diabolical.

Id like to see Murray start with a bench including Musgrove and even give cherrington another run. Gosiewski or whitelaw making up the numbers

Burns in or Graham, Goodwin set sail into the sunset. Thanks for the service.

Hooker? Tough one, Phoenix hunt or Dietz?

Originally I though a mass change may be a negative but what the hell. Nothing to lose

Why not Farah?

callmack1

Staff member
I think Goodwin deserves to see out the season but I agree to bring some young blokes in.

I'd be putting a lot of effort into Murray as he could be a star next year.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
f**k it.

1. AJ
2. Goodwin
3. Graham
4. Hunt
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. Tom Burgess
9. Farah/cook/mario fenech
10. Sam Burgess
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Murray

14. Gurgess
15. Musgrove
16. Cherrington
17. Matt King jks probs turner.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Am I misssing something here? Gosiewski, Greinke, Cherrington and Tasi's numbers for the Bears are better than our Forwards and backs in 1st grade. Why don't he make some changes specially now that our season is over? Or is Madge trying to get himself released?

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Am I misssing something here? Gosiewski, Greinke, Cherrington and Tasi's numbers for the Bears are better than our Forwards and backs in 1st grade. Why don't he make some changes specially now that our season is over? Or is Madge trying to get himself released?

I didn't know about those fellas but NSW cup is a lot easier than first grade.

CAFPOW

Juniors
I didn't know about those fellas but NSW cup is a lot easier than first grade.

Yes, but what's the harm of making changes with our season over? I mean, Tyrrell over Musgrove? Something is seriously wrong at Souths and in the previous season Richo would be on Souths website apologising for our poor performance. These past 3 season, the blame went with the salary cap.

Travitoh

First Grade
f**k it.

1. AJ
2. Goodwin
3. Graham
4. Hunt
5. Jennings
6. Walker
7. Arey
8. Tom Burgess
9. Farah/cook/mario fenech
10. Sam Burgess
11. Fuimaono
12. Crichton
13. Murray

14. Gurgess
15. Musgrove
16. Cherrington
17. Matt King jks probs turner.

Clark or Turner on the bench and that'd be my 17

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Probably the second tier cap. I believe it bites a bit harder now that NRL squads are increased to 30 players. The pressure has to be on making the right choices for the 30 man squad so that the second tier isn't relied upon too heavily.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The U20s are performing well atm and are making a late charge towards the semis so I would like to see all eligible players given priority to that team before the NRL team.

Southsport is on the money! Give the bears guys some opportunities. Why have I not ever seen greinke play first grade?

southsport

First Grade
Didn't he get booted last off season? I think he's with easts currently.

Possibly for te same reasons you've never seen me run out for Souths. ;)

He didn't get booted but he departed after he was told he would be coaching the U20s.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Is Deitz any relation to Doug who played for the Bears either side of WWII?

Latest posts