What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seasons's Greetings

Titanic

First Grade
Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to youse all.

Here are my wishes:

1. No more photos or rumours about players "simulating" anything at all with animals, unless they are from the AFL which would be a step up for them.
2. No more GI headlines unless it's for scoring the winning try in the deciding SoO or Izzy/cutie's either unless they excel at something more than increasing their bank balances.
3. No more media debates regarding the make-up of the Independent Commission unless it is regarding an advertisement for beauty products worn by one of its members.
4. No more Wayne Bennett platitudes. He could play a bit and he certainly can coach but he's human and is accountable for at least being a grumpy old man and an architect of super league.
5. No more rugby league callers knocking the sport they are paid so much to promote. If ever I was to be envious of another sport (and I'm not) it would be because of the positive spin that they manage while we shoot ourselves in feet with holier than thou commentary.

Bring on 2011.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good stuff Titanic.

Merry xmas and happy F7s new year.

May all forummers have a safe and happy festive season prosper well into 2011.

Latest posts