What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret documents revealed!!!

SirShire

First Grade
The Nulla said:
Ohhh Young Dimitri.. The jealousy in you is oh so strong. But thats okay, there is no shame in being jealous of what Cronulla aka Gods Country has to offer. Gorgeous women, beaches and parklands. Lushes waterways glimmering in the southern sun. Mountanous sand dunes towering overhead. Prestigious national parks to the left and right enclosing us in a natural wonderland. Friendly people, fine dining and numerous establishments to enjoy a relaxing ale with friends and colleagues. Esplanades to exercise, rock baths to frolick and malls to stroll....life in the shire....in Cronulla.....We are truly blessed

I have never heard a more accurate description in my life.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Anonymous

Juniors
The Nulla said:
Gorgeous women, beaches and parklands. Lushes waterways glimmering in the southern sun. Mountanous sand dunes towering overhead. Prestigious national parks to the left and right enclosing us in a natural wonderland. Friendly people, fine dining and numerous establishments to enjoy a relaxing ale with friends and colleagues. Esplanades to exercise, rock baths to frolick and malls to stroll....
Sounds like the Gold Coast.

wittyfan

Referee
Pfft. Cronulla moving to the Gold Coast is about as much chance as me hooking up with a chick.

coolumsharkie

Referee
yeah they say the same thing about Qld lol

but we all know better

You keep thinkin that way champ ;-)

You know nothing...

Gold Coast is about as far away as the real QLD as you can get!

Anyway I'm off to the beach and then the pub in shorts t-shirt and thongs.

see ya's

Have fun in your cold concrete bunker :D

Rexxy

Coach
coolumsharkie said:
yeah they say the same thing about Qld lol

but we all know better

You keep thinkin that way champ ;-)

You know nothing...

Gold Coast is about as far away as the real QLD as you can get!

Anyway I'm off to the beach and then the pub in shorts t-shirt and thongs.

see ya's

Have fun in your cold concrete bunker :D

Good luck havin a chat with an intelligent person. About as much chance of that as getting a proper coffee and a decent meal that doiesnt include meat and two vege.

There is certainly no luck, with the likes of you around.

Good luck havin a chat with an intelligent person. About as much chance of that as getting a proper coffee and a decent meal that doiesnt include meat and two vege.

To points from this, the first being a point I was scrutinized for, 'havin' ?. The second point 'doiesnt'? What do these mean? You are obviously in the category of unintelligent

Rexxy

Coach
Sharkies all the Way said:
There is certainly no luck, with the likes of you around.

To points from this, the first being a point I was scrutinized for, 'havin' ?. The second point 'doiesnt'? What do these mean? You are obviously in the category of unintelligent

It's two points, not "to points", but an expert in English like yourself would know that.
My typos are one thing. You being dumb as dogshit is another.

Latest posts