What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seg out for another 6-8 weeks

Weaponhead

Coach
The wear and tear will show on Brailey but the kid is tough. Doing a great job at the moment but will need a break at some point. Player management will be important. Get Seggy fit and he can take some load off. In 18 months time Brailey will be origin ready.

Quigs

Immortal
He will be brilliant I tell youse, an X Factor.

Unless Coif-D-Trump has heard that he is going to another club who is going to pay him more that is.

webShark

Waste of money from the get go.
Strange purchase.

Gun , who was let go from the Panthers and Cowboys and who Leeds we're glad to see the back of.

As soon as the Cowboys let him go, you could smell a rat. Why would they on his previous form?

myrrh ken

First Grade
Bit harsh I think. He's struck some bad luck with these injuries.

Obviously he was insurance for the 9. Not many were backing Brails at the start of the season to play the full 90. I reckon he can still add something

leeds were def not happy.

Pommy

Coach
Bit harsh I think. He's struck some bad luck with these injuries.

Obviously he was insurance for the 9. Not many were backing Brails at the start of the season to play the full 90. I reckon he can still add something

leeds were def not happy.

Cronulla have a soccer team now?

carcharias

Immortal
So
Seggy last night said
4-6 weeks before he returns
No mention of a re-injuring it.
Said as is the secon break in the same spot it takes longer to heal properly.