What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

shaggs

Coach
melbourne could have had a crack at Brailey to replace Smith, but instead, chose Smith, who apparently, is a Smith Clone. And he was the 2nd or 3rd best in last years u20's behind Liddle. Perhaps Brailey will turn out great , but rely does the 4th or 5th best in just 1 U20's season kick on.
We need Seg & we will get him. Months to go yet.

So is he 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th best??

Make up your mind.

I wasn't aware that the NYC player of the year was given to the 5th best player.

betcats

Referee
If Brailey is the guy do you see him starting? Sharing minutes? Its a big step up for a young hooker to go into the NRL and start defending in the middle. How much NSW cup has he played?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
So is he 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th best??

Make up your mind.

I wasn't aware that the NYC player of the year was given to the 5th best player.
Just Coifey talking out of his arse again.... Has a lot of man love for Seggy and a real hatred for Val. Has been trying his best but just can't shake his bias!

Card Shark

Immortal
If Brailey is the guy do you see him starting? Sharing minutes? Its a big step up for a young hooker to go into the NRL and start defending in the middle. How much NSW cup has he played?

Not a starter unless we are desperate or plays well above his weight.

Needs to be eased into it but without Seg, I don't think we have much choice.

Mortimer won't cut it & the jury is out on cherrington.

Don't think he's played NSW cup but he may have?

betcats

Referee
Cherringtons a solid player, he came through Taylor's system with the Farah shit going down so it would of been difficult for him last season, he has plenty of potential.

Card Shark

Immortal
Speaking of Farah, cracked me up listening to an interview with Inglis about their young hooker, Cook.

Saying he finished the season strongly & is primed for a big 2017.

Why did the rabbits even want Farah? He's appears a destructive influence to me, I could be wrong?

If cook beats him to the job, will Robbie have another sook?...& will stupid Laurie Daley still promise to pick him for origin, even from NSW Cup?

Chimp

Bench
Just get Ennis training the kid one on one more and more and then do the old, "well Mick, your here every day helping the young bloke anyway. Here's a jersey, your on first 30 and last 20 welcome back merkin"

THIS!!!!! PLEASE!!!

This would absolutely be the best possible outcome - and would give the whole squad a super boost both in terms of talent and from a mindset perspective, and would put the rest of the NRL on notice again....

Doubt it will happen though, and for Mick personally, I'm happy he got his fairytale ending.

Card Shark

Immortal
He's got a gig with fox sports mate.

Probably on the same money & doesn't have to train or get smashed every week.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Cherringtons a solid player, he came through Taylor's system with the Farah shit going down so it would of been difficult for him last season, he has plenty of potential.

I agree on this he was behind Farah, the tigers never had best pack in game, then Taylor played Halatu at hooker.

Cherrington was hooker of year in NYC before as well.

If we dont get Seg try going combo Cherrington/Brailey, whilst having Ennis run the water

Stake Removed

First Grade
Speaking of Farah, cracked me up listening to an interview with Inglis about their young hooker, Cook.

Saying he finished the season strongly & is primed for a big 2017.

Why did the rabbits even want Farah? He's appears a destructive influence to me, I could be wrong?

If cook beats him to the job, will Robbie have another sook?...& will stupid Laurie Daley still promise to pick him for origin, even from NSW Cup?

Its a given with Daley, he has the NSW team picked already just waiting if any injuries, QLD must be laughing when we have Daley