What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Gate

Brailey is the goods but........ it's a long season and he might hit the wall in the second half of the season.

Also we are farked if he gets injured. Unleds we have Seggy waiting in the wings. If we can sign Seggy it makes sense to add him to our squad.

sandshark

Bench
If Seggy is coming, I hope they manage Brailey's development right especially if someone of Seggys calibre comes in.
Brailey first, Seggy second in my opinion.

Can't believe I was calling for Brailey to spend a season in reserves earlier this year. So far he has certainly proven a lot of doubters wrong and shows that he can play with the men.

Good on him, hope he is managed well throughout this season!

ghoti

Bench
Brailey is the goods but........ it's a long season and he might hit the wall in the second half of the season.

Also we are farked if he gets injured. Unleds we have Seggy waiting in the wings. If we can sign Seggy it makes sense to add him to our squad.

Hopefully his body handles being beat up all week, will be a long and tough season for him first year in the NRL as what looks like being an 80 minute hooking role.

southland

Juniors
Brailey impressed again. He does need to learn when to let Gal run as a decoy though... Segeyaro and Brailey sharing the hook this year makes us more potent than Brailey doing an hour a game with a fll in.

Surely

Post Whore
He looks great, and it's a position that they usually need a few years in to realise full potential.

Bird Holmes and Brailey what a base to build a future squad around.

Special K

Coach
One of the best things I've seen so far this year is how out of his way Gallen goes for Brailey. Even in the sheds when they were doing three cheers he kept looking at Heighno to mention the try, in the end he did it for him. You hear when Gallen talks how he is always wrapping him.

Fantastic young player and it is very cool to see two jnrs in our spine.

Stake Removed

First Grade
So lets say we dont get Seggy, Flanno showed last night Paulo has leap frogged Brown.

So Brailey, with Paulo giving coverage.

2018 though it could be Brailey & Brailey sharing the role

carcharias

Immortal
One of the best things I've seen so far this year is how out of his way Gallen goes for Brailey. Even in the sheds when they were doing three cheers he kept looking at Heighno to mention the try, in the end he did it for him. You hear when Gallen talks how he is always wrapping him.

Fantastic young player and it is very cool to see two jnrs in our spine.

How many ch rhythm does big edrick have
Geeze he looked he was loving singing up up.

Latest posts