What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Segeyaro Hate ?

M2D2

Bench
i know i personally didnt want seggy because of the perceived attitude problems he had at the panthers.
I dont doubt his skills however.

Chimp

Bench
Of all the hookers out there, even with the influence Smith has, if I could pick any, I'd choose McCullogh - think he's outstanding.

shaggs

Coach
The best hooker is the one that fits style of play the coach wants to play and enhances the options the team has.

For me, that's segeyaro.
We have seen glimpses over the past few weeks of an up tempo style of play that will suit seggy better than brailey. (For the moment - as he matures he will be very good)

Flanno has a good handle on managing his players and doesn't give much away. I don't believe the shovel it out into a double block is the style we will see over the next few weeks.

We will be up the middle, quick play the balls, using seg as a runner and ball player into the edge guys like graham and Lewis, to put the centres away.

The wingers will be metre gainers in our 20 and finishers in theirs.

Speed through the middle

RUBIKS

Juniors
Nu >>>> Seg.

Can someone get me the points scored with Nu in the 9 vs Seg in the 9 over the past two games?

It's probably something like 30 - 16 and 10 of those points for Seggy kicked in with Nu at 6.

shaggs

Coach
Nu >>>> Seg.

Can someone get me the points scored with Nu in the 9 vs Seg in the 9 over the past two games?

It's probably something like 30 - 16 and 10 of those points for Seggy kicked in with Nu at 6.
We should definitely go with Nu for the rest of the year and play seg for Newtown.

Seg is a heaps better player than Nu.

Rhyno

First Grade
Shark fans don't like him cause he doesn't fit what they like he Stands out ( make of that what you will)

Holmes.................. Segeyaro
Beale. ............... Fifita
Bird. .............,,,,, Feki
Maloney
Townsend
Prior
Brailey
Lewis
Graham
Gallen
Capewel
Latimore
Heighington

myrrh ken

First Grade
Shark fans don't like him cause he doesn't fit what they like he Stands out ( make of that what you will)

Holmes.................. Segeyaro
Beale. ............... Fifita
Bird. .............,,,,, Feki
Maloney
Townsend
Prior
Brailey
Lewis
Graham
Gallen
Capewel
Latimore

Prior at halfback and Seg and Feki as props are certainly bold moves.

lolesi

First Grade
He is a top player who has hardly played any real minutes for us yet due to injury.

Good addition and will only get better with minutes he will get as the season continues.