What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final Football Here on in!

Emu01

Juniors
I'm going to this game at the scg. If they lose interest when leading or lose the game from a winning position. I'm done for the season! I can't take any more shit from this team.. I will still follow them but I won't attend the last Kogarah game as a protest.

Old Timer

Coach
"Semi final football from here on in"
Am I missing something here?
Has something changed from Round 1 and if so who changed it and when?

dragonreddy

Juniors
shoot me down if you want as I did say that we are going to roll into the semis as one of the form teams but for whatever reasons we realised an undeserved loss against the Knights.

I'm stiill very confident that we will make the semis and end up at best in the top 6 or at least in positions 7 or 8.

Redeeming features of our game cannot be ignored - againstt the Knights we had 20 2nd phase offloads vs the Knights 1!!!

We are the leading team in the NRL in 2nd phase offloads and the leading team in gaining metreage over a game at 1626m during our sets.. You can't ignore these stats! Premierships are built on these stats that our team are achieving!

The problem we have now is converting the great work we are producing - we DO have the most damaging and productive forward pack in the league fact!

We all saw the damaging runs that Frizell, Ah Mau, JDB, Simms , Vaughan were unleashing yesterday - we were making massive metres for fun each play..we were robbed 2 clear tries which no team in the NRL can afford to be robbed and be expected to go and and win!

My thoughts are simple from here on in - EVERY GAME WE play now is a semi final w a mini grand final looming against Panthers in Rd 25 where undoubtedly our fate will be decided ..

When we get through the next 6 games we would have played 6 pressure cooker games of massive importance w no room for error heading into the semis ... We would be battle hardened for the first semi final irrespective who the opponent is and its this preparation that I think will hold our team in good stead during the semis.. We get to the semis and trust me our team will feel almost invincible and on top of their game.. We fail ? Well we just weren't good enough which I don't believe is the case.. Especially for a team that has been sitting in the top 8 from Rd 1!!!
Don't give up motherf**kers!!

dragonreddy

Juniors
FMD this has got to be the biggest load of shit posted on here for a very long time.

shoot me down if you want as I did say that we are going to roll into the semis as one of the form teams but for whatever reasons we realised an undeserved loss against the Knights.

I'm stiill very confident that we will make the semis and end up at best in the top 6 or at least in positions 7 or 8.

Redeeming features of our game cannot be ignored - againstt the Knights we had 20 2nd phase offloads vs the Knights 1!!!

We are the leading team in the NRL in 2nd phase offloads and the leading team in gaining metreage over a game at 1626m during our sets.. You can't ignore these stats! Premierships are built on these stats that our team are achieving!

The problem we have now is converting the great work we are producing - we DO have the most damaging and productive forward pack in the league fact!

We all saw the damaging runs that Frizell, Ah Mau, JDB, Simms , Vaughan were unleashing yesterday - we were making massive metres for fun each play..we were robbed 2 clear tries which no team in the NRL can afford to be robbed and be expected to go and and win!

My thoughts are simple from here on in - EVERY GAME WE play now is a semi final w a mini grand final looming against Panthers in Rd 25 where undoubtedly our fate will be decided ..

When we get through the next 6 games we would have played 6 pressure cooker games of massive importance w no room for error heading into the semis ... We would be battle hardened for the first semi final irrespective who the opponent is and its this preparation that I think will hold our team in good stead during the semis.. We get to the semis and trust me our team will feel almost invincible and on top of their game.. We fail ? Well we just weren't good enough which I don't believe is the case.. Especially for a team that has been sitting in the top 8 from Rd 1!!!

Last edited:

dragonreddy

Juniors
Premierships are built on defense ,and that used to mean allowing the opposition to score less points than us ,and it still does!!
What does it matter how many meters are run or how many offloads, if they come to nothing .

This is a side that is extremely poorly coached ,and even if they happened to stumble into the finals wont know wtf to do in a finals intensity game if it bit em on the arse.

We still have the same clown running the show as we have had for the previous 3 years ,why would you expect a different result. Hornby and Young obviously can't impart their playing experience onto our current bunch of ring -ins.

To have won 4 from our last 12 outings then get beaten by probable wooden spooners , points to a side that is again clueless for a 4th year( or is it 5) running ,how the hell you can deduce that we are a side on the up and building , well i can only imagine that the club must pay you to come on here and write this shit or you are off your rocker.

BennyV

Referee
mocking-spongebob.jpg

SeMi FiNaL fOoTbAlL fRoM hErE oN iN

Where are you Mickey?

Straight Shooter