What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 1 Vs Manly

franklin2323

Immortal
They have a field out there at the Academy that they can practice on. Also why we need Moylan back in. That silky passing.

This is the thing. We have CCTV footage at the training food for such occasions. Run plays at training watch the footage than watch the play in the game and make the adjustments

TheFrog

Coach
They have a field out there at the Academy that they can practice on. Also why we need Moylan back in. That silky passing.
Those houses you always see near the academy training field in pics and videos, I'll bet a few pairs of binoculars are pointed at the side training as I type this, in an effort to discover whether Moylan is training with the side. The decision on whether he plays would have already been made, I expect, and I'll be flabbergasted if he isn't named in the 21 man squad. Maybe they should move training to Panther Park away from the prying eyes of the media.

OldPanther

Coach
Those houses you always see near the academy training field in pics and videos, I'll bet a few pairs of binoculars are pointed at the side training as I type this, in an effort to discover whether Moylan is training with the side. The decision on whether he plays would have already been made, I expect, and I'll be flabbergasted if he isn't named in the 21 man squad. Maybe they should move training to Panther Park away from the prying eyes of the media.

I'll admit I'm curious as anything.

MrBlack

Juniors
So DCE was telling porkies after the game when he said he definitely saw Peachey's hand touch the ball? Who'd have thunk?

DCE does have a history of back flipping on his word (Just ask the Titans).

He has plenty of time now to reconsider what he saw.

franklin2323

Immortal
I saw Moylan and Whare last night at playtime at panthers playing arcade games with Whares little one. He must be back in the team - he seems happy and was happy to pose for photos with people!
He will play, MAY to bench and katoa out unfortunately

I'd go Moylan on the bench. Get the sting out of the game 1st then unleash him

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah but time is wasted if the bunker tells the TV director what camera to show. Quick decisions are better than to keep crazy coaches happy

It would take a second to say to them camera number x. I'm happy for things to be quicker I'm just over the complaining.

franklin2323

Immortal
It would take a second to say to them camera number x. I'm happy for things to be quicker I'm just over the complaining.

The Bunker isn't at the ground though. So unless you have the director in the bunker too no way to do that outside of a phonecall or text. Holding up the decision. How about people just not whinge. It was a 50/50 call anyway regardless of that camera angle

OldPanther

Coach
The Bunker isn't at the ground though. So unless you have the director in the bunker too no way to do that outside of a phonecall or text. Holding up the decision. How about people just not whinge. It was a 50/50 call anyway regardless of that camera angle

League people not whinge? That's hilarious. Bennet was the best of the coaches this week saying they need to be better rather than blame the refs. That's 1 from 3 coaches and sets of losing fans.

Kilkenny

Coach
I heard one of the media commentators say all coaches do it ie complain in press conferences. Not true our current coach doesn't and neither did our previous coach. Barrett and Flanagan way out of line in my opinion.

GongPanther

Referee
That footage is definitive. He didn't touch it. I wonder why that angle wasn't shown last night. I assume it is from Spidercam? Did the bunker have it available?
I can't view it because that link contains a XSS Scripting threat.(Whatever that is).

GongPanther

Referee
They can deploy those drones.Get that bloke from Qld who organises the pub meets to get a drone from ALDIS (on special ATM) and fly into Lang Park. :)