What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Final week 2 Vs Brisbane

mxlegend99

Referee
Won us 3 games champ
Thats not what I asked. Find any half... even the cellar dwellar teams who has played 9 or more games with less try assists.

I doubt there is one. He hasnt done anything at 6 that he couldnt do elsewhere. Because he's mot a 6.

Halves set tries up... 1 try assist in 9 games is the stat you expect of a winger. Not a half.

Thats not what I asked. Find any half... even the cellar dwellar teams who has played 9 or more games with less try assists.

I doubt there is one. He hasnt done anything at 6 that he couldnt do elsewhere. Because he's mot a 6.

Halves set tries up... 1 try assist in 9 games is the stat you expect of a winger. Not a half.
f**k off with your logic

Kev07

Juniors

Try involvement plenty champ not just final pass but starting the play

Not only final pass champ but try involment also.
But hey let's take the opinion of someone who coached in the inner santum at the Panthers.
I'd believe that'd he'd know alot more than you or I and most other posters

https://audioboom.com/posts/6269680-finals-week-1-2017

Last edited:

Kev07

Juniors
Lmao. You are so related to May.

Better than Moylan at 6... lay off the drugs already. Hes a good player but he is not a 6 and he's nowhere near the class of Matt Moylan.

Moylan would have won us that game against Broncos with all the chances we had. Hell he has done it against teams from sets starting on our goal line. That first win against the Raiders was something only a Cleary and Moylan combination could do.
Give me what your smoking lol
Keep going back to that game champ & yes was a clutch performance but not forgetting his 7 missed tackles and 3 errors that let the Raiders in the game

mxlegend99

Referee
Try involvement plenty champ not just final pass but starting the play

Not only final pass champ but try involment also.
But hey let's take the opinion of someone who coached in the inner santum at the Panthers.
I'd believe that'd he'd know alot more than you or I and most other posters

https://audioboom.com/posts/6269680-finals-week-1-2017
A f**king brick knows more than you do.

You need to wipe your mouth. You keep dribbling shit.

Kev07

Juniors
A f**king brick knows more than you do.

You need to wipe your mouth. You keep dribbling shit.
Your hurting champ,unfortunately the truth does that.

Chin up

Go away and listen to the bedtime stories I posted for you...your still a Lengend in my book champion lol

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
5 tries in 9 games not to shabby with 4 in 5 and half games at five-eight.
And your point knob?
You forgot to wipe your mouth.

The shit continues to dribble out. No one ever said he was a bad player. They said hes not a 6. The fact he has 1 try assist in 9 games and has scored 5 proves that.

But you go on living in your fantasy world. Telling people to look at stats and then ignoring them when they prove you're wrong.

Onto the ignore list you go.

Kev07

Juniors
You forgot to wipe your mouth.

The shit continues to dribble out. No one ever said he was a bad player. They said hes not a 6. The fact he has 1 try assist in 9 games and has scored 5 proves that.

But you go on living in your fantasy world. Telling people to look at stats and then ignoring them when they prove you're wrong.

Onto the ignore list you go.
Enjoy remanising in the off season champ of memories past and look forward to the emergence of generation next.
Thanks for pointing out he's only played 9 games.
Looking forward to him playing a whole season

OldPanther

Coach
This is such a dumb argument. He's clearly a good player with a nice running game. Everyone should want him running off our best playmakers in Moylan/Cleary.

Kilkenny

Coach
This was a massive missed opportunity and a game we clearly had every opportunity to win but our achilles heel came back to haunt us.

Moving forward in 2018 amongst other issues we need to move on from Peter Wallace. Has had a great career, been a great servant for our club but we cannot afford to have a dummy half in 2018 who doesn't have a running game and put the opposition defence on the back foot. Personally I think it is a shame we did not stick solid with Mitch Rein given he can play the full 80, big defensive workload but with the additional spark out of dummy half which we so needed to add another bow to our attacking options. I am not being critical of Peter Wallace in any way shape or form we simply need a dummy half who threatens the line and runs from dummy half at the right time.

OldPanther

Coach
This was a massive missed opportunity and a game we clearly had every opportunity to win but our achilles heel came back to haunt us.

Moving forward in 2018 amongst other issues we need to move on from Peter Wallace. Has had a great career, been a great servant for our club but we cannot afford to have a dummy half in 2018 who doesn't have a running game and put the opposition defence on the back foot. Personally I think it is a shame we did not stick solid with Mitch Rein given he can play the full 80, big defensive workload but with the additional spark out of dummy half which we so needed to add another bow to our attacking options. I am not being critical of Peter Wallace in any way shape or form we simply need a dummy half who threatens the line and runs from dummy half at the right time.

I don't think it's an offense to Pete. He's just showing the wear and tear. Everything looks a step slower since returning from injury and Rein/Katoa just do it better now. I agree about running from dummy half. Would really help.

GongPanther

Referee

Agreed.But it simply wasn't our turn for the GF.Although I'm tipping Easts,it's Brisbane's turn to win the GF.We will make the GF next year,and win it.