What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Finals

saint.nick

Coach
At least Mbappe seems far more grounded than NeyFarce, apart from when he physically grounds himself

Pommy

Coach
Agreed, I though it was a good game until France tried to shut down the last 15 mins but any team would have done the same.

France were one of the early favourites and certainly have lived up to that, although they just seem to sneak home. They haven't really towled anyone one including us.

Also agree about Mbappe, he is on the list of diving assholes, headed by Neymar.

Never mind towel you I would go as far as saying Australia were the better side that game.
I didn’t watch their semi final but I have seen nothing of France so far that makes me think they are a sure thing for the title.

t-ba

Post Whore
If England make the final I'd much rather face Belgium - purely because they're EPL based and our team wouldn't be intimidated at all. They know their players very well; even if they are better.

So I'll say Belgium-England final.

Nobody cares what the English want!

shiznit

Coach
I always chuckle when I see dudes get subbed off in extra time... you know deep down they probably breathe a sigh of relief they know they won’t be the one f**king it up on penalties... :joy::joy:

Smack

Coach
wow

england had the easiest route to the final and still couldn't get there, they never will lol

Pommy

Coach
wow

england had the easiest route to the final and still couldn't get there, they never will lol

Pretty sure we have a star above the three lions.....

Fair play to Croatia three 120 minute games in a row.
The future is bright for England as far as I’m concerned a young team, success at youth international level football is coming home it just wants a trip to Qatar beforehand.

Smack

Coach
Pretty sure we have a star above the three lions.....

Fair play to Croatia three 120 minute games in a row.
The future is bright for England as far as I’m concerned a young team, success at youth international level football is coming home it just wants a trip to Qatar beforehand.

*again

Smack

Coach
MMD_1044676_cc144e58ac1343fcbbd654798210b920_futbol_itrsquos_coming_home.png