What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SEMI OT: Sock it to me

Inferno

Coach
It's good to see a thread that's not Holmes related.

Any chance we could reach out to this property conglomerate and get him to redevelop shark park rather than build a 300 million dollar stadium in Loftus?

snout

First Grade
Hope Vals not on the expansion committee.

Would drop the ball on that fo sure.

Ads

First Grade
It's good to see a thread that's not Holmes related.

Any chance we could reach out to this property conglomerate and get him to redevelop shark park rather than build a 300 million dollar stadium in Loftus?
Ideally we knock down shark park for more units and move to the new stadium. If they pull it off its a no brainer.

Eion

First Grade
If this bid isn’t going to use shark park on a regular basis (after the loftus proposal gets up) I’m not sure what we get out of it?

Stake Removed

First Grade
If this team gets into the A/league and the stadium is built, with NRL pushing teams to play from those type of seated stadiums, i prefer playing at Loftus then going to revamped SFS

shaggs

Coach
What area of loftus will it be. Currently the tafe is next to the station, across the road is the bike track and Sutherland athletics track, footy field and a bit down is the pool.
Further up the highway is the loftus soccer field

Frenzy.

Immortal
What area of loftus will it be. Currently the tafe is next to the station, across the road is the bike track and Sutherland athletics track, footy field and a bit down is the pool.
Further up the highway is the loftus soccer field

9D8161B9-2E3D-45CC-AFF8-C7429219D4BA.jpeg

M2D2

Bench
If loftus becomes the new stadium, ill be cancelling my membership 100% and i know alot of people will do the same.
What a f**king horrible idea.

Ads

First Grade
If loftus becomes the new stadium, ill be cancelling my membership 100% and i know alot of people will do the same.
What a f**king horrible idea.
Why? It would be a brand new fully seated and most likely undercover brand spanking stadium centrally located in the shire and a shit load easier to get to for everyone.

M2D2

Bench
Why? It would be a brand new fully seated and most likely undercover brand spanking stadium centrally located in the shire and a shit load easier to get to for everyone.
Because its NOT a shitload easier to get to for everyone.
We would also lose every asset we have. and then have to pay rent for the rest of the tenure of the club.
There would also be no leagues club next to the stadium.

Because its NOT a shitload easier to get to for everyone.
We would also lose every asset we have. and then have to pay rent for the rest of the tenure of the club.
There would also be no leagues club next to the stadium.
That it! The Xbox is off limits for a week

M2D2

Bench
That it! The Xbox is off limits for a week
FlamboyantQualifiedAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts