What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: "I would love to play with Fiji"

If it was on Facebook I'd comment and tell them what's what but I checked and it ain't. Plenty of people whinging about the Burgess decision but not because the rule and MRC are a joke, but because of club bias.

adamkungl

Immortal
That journo has been set straight

His defence is "NZ enquired."

Maybe the stories should be about how players, coaches, and national bodies still don't know the basic rules rather than damaging fantasies about Morris playing for England or any Islander who's ever had a stopover at Auckland Airport playing for NZ.

roughyedspud

Coach
I can imagine,and accept,that " NZ enquiring " might be something as simple as the NZRL spotting that initial bullshit article that vunivalu was eligible for everyone..The NZRL contact vunivalu and asking him for his eligibility details and then the NZRL actually telling him he's not eligible for the kiwis...nothing wrong with the kiwis checking it.

It's that bullshit article that's the problem.

adamkungl

Immortal
I can imagine,and accept,that " NZ enquiring " might be something as simple as the NZRL spotting that initial bullshit article that vunivalu was eligible for everyone..The NZRL contact vunivalu and asking him for his eligibility details and then the NZRL actually telling him he's not eligible for the kiwis...nothing wrong with the kiwis checking it.

It's that bullshit article that's the problem.

I like how he's left it up in there air on purpose so he can milk it a bit further.

"Fiji set to trump NZ"
"after some conjecture surrounding eligibility it appears as though he's on track to represent the Bati"

Nowhere does he say "after some interest by NZ it was confirmed that Vunivalu does not satisfy the eligibility requirements for any country except Fiji"

roughyedspud

Coach
I very nearly suggested he changes the title of his article to " vunivalu opts of the only nation he's eligible for" lol

adamkungl

Immortal
I very nearly suggested he changes the title of his article to " vunivalu opts of the only nation he's eligible for" lol

Martin Gabor‏@MartinJGabor 8h8 hours ago
You write a story clarifying a situation yet cop endless abuse because people have their blinkers on. What a world we live in

Haha what a f**king sook. "Endless abuse" = a couple of questions. He didn't clarify shit, he wrote a deliberately vague article that makes it still seem like Vunivalu might play for NZ.

He's not a journo.

When you work for the NRL and you write about the NRL you work in PR, not journalism. The fact he can't get facts right or is misleading means he'll fit in well at NRL spin central.

roughyedspud

Coach
Martin Gabor‏@MartinJGabor 8h8 hours ago
You write a story clarifying a situation yet cop endless abuse because people have their blinkers on. What a world we live in

Haha what a f**king sook. "Endless abuse" = a couple of questions. He didn't clarify shit, he wrote a deliberately vague article that makes it still seem like Vunivalu might play for NZ.

I gave him a potential story about Konrad hurrell and he spat his dummy out asking me if i even read the story about vunivalu? Lol

adamkungl

Immortal
He's not a journo.

When you work for the NRL and you write about the NRL you work in PR, not journalism. The fact he can't get facts right or is misleading means he'll fit in well at NRL spin central.

I gave him a potential story about Konrad hurrell and he spat his dummy out asking me if i even read the story about vunivalu? Lol

Wannabe journos get very upset when you call them out on anything apparently.. aka ENDLESS ABUSE

roughyedspud

Coach
Can we just take a minute to digest Ben t'eo international career..

Selected for a NZ RL train on squad
Selected and played for Samoa RL
Selected & played for Queensland RL ,meaning he was eligible for Australia RL
Selected & played for England RU
Selected & will play for British Lions RU...against, ironically, New Zealand RU

Ridiculous lol

hutch

First Grade
Can we just take a minute to digest Ben t'eo international career..

Selected for a NZ RL train on squad
Selected and played for Samoa RL
Selected & played for Queensland RL ,meaning he was eligible for Australia RL
Selected & played for England RU
Selected & will play for British Lions RU...against, ironically, New Zealand RU

Ridiculous lol

He is a mercenary. Zero loyalty!

His career highlight in my view was getting knocked out by Corey Payne on mad Monday at the tigers!!! :punch:

Latest posts