What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

Gronk

Staff member
Semi has a medial ligament strain. Dr Google tells me that grade 1 is 4-6 weeks. Grade 2 is 6-8 weeks. So subject to scans Semi will be back for the Semis.

strider

Post Whore
Semi has a medial ligament strain. Dr Google tells me that grade 1 is 4-6 weeks. Grade 2 is 6-8 weeks. So subject to scans Semi will be back for the Semis.
law.com tells me not to trust dr google

Gronk

Staff member
BA said scans came back and it's a grade 2 Medial strain. He said 4-6 weeks.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
back to Fiji for a month to escape the media attention I would think

Suitman

Post Whore
back to Fiji for a month to escape the media attention I would think

f**k that.
He is under contract and should be getting the very best medical treatment and rehab he can.
He won't get that in Fiji.
He stays here and remediates.

eels_fan

First Grade
I'd say with Jennings and likely Taka back it will be Gutho who pushes out. If he or French go down, then Buretta (unless Vai is back at that point)

Try the internet
Yes thanks hard man Gronk, appreciate your concern and show of how tough you are, you've obviously still got the fist in your ass like you do everyday hahaha, you need to act the tool because you don't have a personality so the angry argumentative point scoring suits you very well.
Yes i looked on the net, couldn't find much, just thought one of the eels fans here might have found something i haven't or knew a few details, and theres a huge chance of that.
What do you get out of your tough guy act and rudeness mate?
Haha, you embody your avatar, some geniused kid giving the fist pump, how tough are you Gronk? gold.

Gronk

Staff member
Yes thanks hard man Gronk, appreciate your concern and show of how tough you are, you've obviously still got the fist in your ass like you do everyday hahaha, you need to act the tool because you don't have a personality so the angry argumentative point scoring suits you very well.
Yes i looked on the net, couldn't find much, just thought one of the eels fans here might have found something i haven't or knew a few details, and theres a huge chance of that.
What do you get out of your tough guy act and rudeness mate?
Haha, you embody your avatar, some geniused kid giving the fist pump, how tough are you Gronk? gold.

I'll tell you this no charge merkin.

Try being nice to people on here and not such an antagonist and people might start giving you the time of day.