What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra

TheRam

Coach
Yes thanks hard man Gronk, appreciate your concern and show of how tough you are, you've obviously still got the fist in your ass like you do everyday hahaha, you need to act the tool because you don't have a personality so the angry argumentative point scoring suits you very well.
Yes i looked on the net, couldn't find much, just thought one of the eels fans here might have found something i haven't or knew a few details, and theres a huge chance of that.
What do you get out of your tough guy act and rudeness mate?
Haha, you embody your avatar, some geniused kid giving the fist pump, how tough are you Gronk? gold.

A stiffy?

I'll tell you this no charge merkin.

Try being nice to people on here and not such an antagonist and people might start giving you the time of day.

Antagonist? mate I've never said boo to you and don't antagonise anybody in here, that would be you mate, thats exactly what you've done here, you've had numerous digs exactly like this for no reason at all, don't project your permanent fist in the ass onto others.
I don't want the time of day from you, if you don't like the question, ignore it, i get treated perfectly fine around here and although you'd love to think you can talk for everybody, im having a go at you, not others Gronk, your deflections won't work with me mate, your the argumentative tough guy who is compelled to be rude any chance you get if you don't like somebody or just be a whining bitch all day.
I couldn't give a f**k about having your approval haha, funny you think i would.

if you couldn't find much you weren't trying
Hold on mate, what the f**k is it to you if i couldn't find something online, why why would you even bother saying this, is a person not allowed to ask a perfectly normal question as to why semi is not allowed to play, wtf is wrong with you mate, obviously have to be part of the click to ask a normal question around here.
The story had been out for not long as far as i could see, and there was nothing online as to say exactly why he had been left out.
You blokes are the ones with a chip on your shoulder, not me.
Imagine if i just came out of the blue and said that to either of you, how f**king rude would that be?
If you guys want to be tools go find somebody else to show how tough you are too.

Come on guys it's not worth it lol
Who thought asking if anybody knew anything about why semi was left out could bring the blokes out with the chips on their shoulders, ever waiting to throw in some put down, some cheap shot, then have the hide to try and spin it and claim im being rude or antagonising them when I've never said a bad word to either or anybody else on here for that matter.
Poor Gronk, he has to put up with somebody in his little world he doesn't like, boo f**king hoo to him lol

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hold on mate, what the f**k is it to you if i couldn't find something online, why why would you even bother saying this, is a person not allowed to ask a perfectly normal question as to why semi is not allowed to play, wtf is wrong with you mate, obviously have to be part of the click to ask a normal question around here.
The story had been out for not long as far as i could see, and there was nothing online as to say exactly why he had been left out.
You blokes are the ones with a chip on your shoulder, not me.
Imagine if i just came out of the blue and said that to either of you, how f**king rude would that be?
If you guys want to be tools go find somebody else to show how tough you are too.

you could have found plenty of articles about Semi in less time than it took you to have that sook

Gronk

Staff member
Antagonist? mate I've never said boo to you and don't antagonise anybody in here, that would be you mate, thats exactly what you've done here,

Short memory ?

Gronk you always post like you've got somethings wedged deep in your ass, you've always got an issue with something or want an argument little man, my points simple for even you to understand, the RL world cup is a joke, i compared it to its fellow Rugby code, thats pretty simple buddy.

Short memory ?
Are you taking the piss? That was a post directed to you after you came in with yet another rude post to me when id not said a word to you, you are going to have to do better than that, you can't be serious lol, why would i say this to you for no reason ?

you could have found plenty of articles about Semi in less time than it took you to have that sook
Mate the forum has tumbleweeds running through it and heres a moderator whinging about somebody asking a completely normal question, pull your head outa your ass mate, drop the huge chip on your shoulder, have i ever been rude to you or anybody here without them first feeling the need to have a little dig?.
Nice example your setting and environment your creating mate.

Gronk

Staff member
Are you taking the piss? That was a post directed to you after you came in with yet another rude post to me when id not said a word to you, you are going to have to do better than that, you can't be serious lol, why would i say this to you for no reason ?

Perhaps you could point out which part of my post offended you, other than the fact that I disagreed.

Clipboard01.jpg

Perhaps you could point out which part of my post offended you, other than the fact that I disagreed.

View attachment 9878

Im glad you put it up, thats a perfect example of you mate, you engaged me, exactly as you've done here, you were arrogant and rude to a completely normal post, that you didn't agree with, if you think that post isn't rude you've got problems, don't attempt to spin it back mate, you're posts reek of an attitude and if you read something you don't agree with you are combative and argumentative, i stated the rugby world cup was better than the RL world cup, you had to answer back with the tone above.
Why would you engage with somebody who made a simple observation with 'whats your point'' and for f**ks sake'' its just rude mate theres no need for it.
Whats very clear is you are a really unhappy person with a permanent carrot up your ass and chip on your shoulder, enjoy that mate.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Mate the forum has tumbleweeds running through it and heres a moderator whinging about somebody asking a completely normal question, pull your head outa your ass mate, drop the huge chip on your shoulder, have i ever been rude to you or anybody here without them first feeling the need to have a little dig?.
Nice example your setting and environment your creating mate.

My what a sensitive little soul you are.

You joined here giving everyone stick when you first joined and when you get it back you have a sook.

Harden up princess.

My what a sensitive little soul you are.

You joined here giving everyone stick when you first joined and when you get it back you have a sook.

Harden up princess.

I wasn't being nasty to anybody when i joined or giving it to anybody, a few light hearted silly witch impersonations northing more, its you blokes who feel threatened when anybody is here and invades your little love in, i am tough, thats why im here not copping your nonsense, no need for me to toughed up, just calling out your rudeness and you don't like it do you.

Dibs

Bench
I wasn't being nasty to anybody when i joined or giving it to anybody, a few light hearted silly witch impersonations northing more, its you blokes who feel threatened when anybody is here and invades your little love in, i am tough, thats why im here not copping your nonsense, no need for me to toughed up, just calling out your rudeness and you don't like it do you.
Maybe he means when you first joined but they were probably silly ghost impersonations?

Latest posts