What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good luck to him, he is a talented player and deserves the right to represent his country

strider

Post Whore
Well he's definitely not coming back if the are offering him a f**king golden bridge. We can't compete with shit like that
Todd would put it on our cap for sure

Tho i best #cam387 has 2 golden bridges in his backyard and no one gives a shit

What a player, he's been absolutely brilliant over there. Honesly watching some of his highlights over the years from his time at Parra, one would think he's a clone of Inglis just with more speed.

strider

Post Whore
A great man once said, Semi has so many different ways to beat his man ... i would have to agree

Gronk

Staff member
What a shame he left, could have finished his career as the greatest winger ever if not the greatest outside back ever.

I can't quite make out the guy's face. Is it Semi ?

giphy.gif

Delboy

First Grade
Semi was about to sign an extension at the Eels. his ex girlfriend went to the press to accuse him of abuse

The media, particularly Erin Moron and others launched into a suspend him, don't let him play rhetoric which turned into a major reason for the switch to France. I understand at the time it wasn't about money,. but the pressure he felt as he was sure he hadn't done anything wrong. BA was verysupportive but couldn't do anything about the way it was being expressed in the press and on tv . In a sense we can thank the people who report on the game for the loss of a major star.

Certainly one reason to avoid Erin Molan and certain females who are supposed to report on our game

Bazal

Post Whore
Semi was about to sign an extension at the Eels. his ex girlfriend went to the press to accuse him of abuse

The media, particularly Erin Moron and others launched into a suspend him, don't let him play rhetoric which turned into a major reason for the switch to France. I understand at the time it wasn't about money,. but the pressure he felt as he was sure he hadn't done anything wrong. BA was verysupportive but couldn't do anything about the way it was being expressed in the press and on tv . In a sense we can thank the people who report on the game for the loss of a major star.

Certainly one reason to avoid Erin Molan and certain females who are supposed to report on our game

Delboy. The man with an anti-Eels conspiracy for everything!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I understand the need for due process but being accused of being a violent, bullying merkin to the mother of your kid isn't a good look for the game. I reckon it's pretty easy to avoid such accusations.