What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strider

Post Whore
I don't think anyone actually realised how great and integral to our success this bloke actually was.

What a player.
I did ... and people told me i was mad ... and that super jarryd was a more than capable replacement

I think most people realised he would be sorely missed but were trying to deny it to make themselves feel better

I did ... and people told me i was mad ... and that super jarryd was a more than capable replacement

I think most people realised he would be sorely missed but were trying to deny it to make themselves feel better
Hayne will never be a suitable replacement if he is not placed on the wing.

Chipmunk

Coach

I knew we would miss his influence and was sceptical of us being a premiership contender without him, but even I'm not sure I thought we would be this less than competitive.

strider

Post Whore
I knew we would miss his influence and was sceptical of us being a premiership contender without him, but even I'm not sure I thought we would be this less than competitive.
Its not all him obviously ... but he is a massive loss .... at his best he was probably one of the top 5 stars in the nrl

Gazzamatta

Coach
The guy would just stare up at the coconuts in the tree before we found him. Never had a clue how to climb let alone crack the coconuts to extract the flesh and milk.
We taught him all that shit and look at the thanks we get? Bupkis, nada sfa.
Im ropable. Enjoy your croissants and macarons while we languish at the bottom of the table. Some thanks we get.

T.S Quint

Coach
The guy would just stare up at the coconuts in the tree before we found him. Never had a clue how to climb let alone crack the coconuts to extract the flesh and milk.
We taught him all that shit and look at the thanks we get? Bupkis, nada sfa.
Im ropable. Enjoy your croissants and macarons while we languish at the bottom of the table. Some thanks we get.

What?
The thanks we got was the years of great footy he played for us. He was under no obligation to stay.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Dont stress. I love the guy too. Cant blame him chasing the squillions on offer. 99 out of 100 people with his talent would do likewise.

Gronk

Staff member

^^^^^

This Saturday afternoon in the broad victory of Rugby Club Toulonnais against Castres Olympique, RCT's English international winger Chris Ashton scored his 23rd try of the season in the Top 14.

It is thanks to an offering of Semi Radradra that the English player was able to refine and inflate his record.

In its edition of the day, the daily Var-morning returns on the great form of Chris Ashton. Extract:

"After equaling and already breaking Nalaga's record of a season in the Top 14, Chris Ashton has just improved it by now bringing his total to 23 goals. It's huge, in just 22 starts! But looking to chase the English in every corner of the field, on the lookout for new opportunities, we understand that he will not be satisfied. How far can he go? No one can say it today. But Ashton knows he can at least rely on Semi Radradra to chew on if he has the opportunity in the last two, three or four games of the season. Unlike Mathewson, who did not want to share, and even Lakafia on the end, flying Fijian did not hesitate for one moment to offer his 23rd try. Above all, do not break the dynamics ... "

Gronk

Staff member

^^^^^^^

Will semi Radradra be the good pick of the Girondin recruiting next season? Still, UBB must be satisfied with the arrival of Fijian, whose passage from XIII to XV was a great success in the jersey ... Toulon . Yes but here it is: the former star of Les Eels will only stay one year in the Var, and will change colors in the offseason.

How to explain such a departure? We read and heard a lot about the methods used by Laurent Marti to convince the versatile 3/4 to join his club. But now Var Matin reveals new information about this surprise start, while Radradra had an optional year with the Rouge et Noir.

According to the newspaper, an imbroglio between the Fijian and Mourad Boudjellal would have precipitated this mutation: if it had an additional optional season, Radradra would not have ... well understood the terms of his contract, thinking of to be engaged for two years firm. The contract signed, the one who scored four tries this season realized that he was recruited only for 1 + 1. Unhappy, he would have asked his agent to put it on the market, despite the desire of Mourad Boudjellal to keep it.

Semi Radradra will not cross Metuisela Talebula in Gironde, the Fijian having been released. However, he will face his current teammate, Ma'a Nonu , since the All Black has extended his contract in the Var for one year.

lingard

Coach

^^^^^^^

Will semi Radradra be the good pick of the Girondin recruiting next season? Still, UBB must be satisfied with the arrival of Fijian, whose passage from XIII to XV was a great success in the jersey ... Toulon . Yes but here it is: the former star of Les Eels will only stay one year in the Var, and will change colors in the offseason.

How to explain such a departure? We read and heard a lot about the methods used by Laurent Marti to convince the versatile 3/4 to join his club. But now Var Matin reveals new information about this surprise start, while Radradra had an optional year with the Rouge et Noir.

According to the newspaper, an imbroglio between the Fijian and Mourad Boudjellal would have precipitated this mutation: if it had an additional optional season, Radradra would not have ... well understood the terms of his contract, thinking of to be engaged for two years firm. The contract signed, the one who scored four tries this season realized that he was recruited only for 1 + 1. Unhappy, he would have asked his agent to put it on the market, despite the desire of Mourad Boudjellal to keep it.

Semi Radradra will not cross Metuisela Talebula in Gironde, the Fijian having been released. However, he will face his current teammate, Ma'a Nonu , since the All Black has extended his contract in the Var for one year.

These translations are absolutely hilarious! And Semi's going to change colours in the off-season! Priceless.

Latest posts