What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strider

Post Whore
If he didnt run around 100 merkins and score 5 90m tries then im calling it a failure ... come home semi

crocodile

Bench
I watched some of the highlights from his first hitout. For all the money, the French comp is not that strong. He seemed to make the defensive adjustments quite well and left a few sore opponents. French style stolid defence may limit his attacking prowess and give him the shits. My bet is that only money will make him stay in frogland. He loves to score tries and waiting for French centres to play wide is a rare thing.

Gronk

Staff member
Before we label Semi as a money whore, I think it needs to be said that Fijian rugby players channel a large proportion of their earnings back to their family and village. You won't find a fijian like Semi driving a fancy car and living the high life

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Before we label Semi as a money whore, I think it needs to be said that Fijian rugby players channel a large proportion of their earnings back to their family and village. You won't find a fijian like Semi driving a fancy car and living the high life

He used to drive around a nice black clubsport when he was here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

84 Baby

Referee
Well you would have to pay me to drive that shit.

I saw his new ride the other day

Citroen_2CV_-_Flickr_-_mick_-_Lumix.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
https://translate.google.com.au/tra...62495/story.shtml#fr-tw-sh&edit-text=&act=url

Semi Radradra to the Champions Cup
By Rugbyrama
2 days ago Updated 2 hours ago
CHAMPIONS CUP - Semi Radradra will be playing the Champions Cup this season, as he discovered the Top14 last Saturday in the RCT defeat on the UBB (30-27) lawn. Indeed, arrived in the harbor three weeks ago, the Fidjien, real star of rugby to XIII, was inscribed on the list of qualified players to take part in the European competition.

He replaces Australian back Jonah Placid, injured at one knee and unavailable for several months. Will he make his debut on Sunday (4:15 pm) for the reception of the Scarlets de Llanelli? The eventuality is, for the moment, absolutely not ruled out by the staff.

84 Baby

Referee
https://translate.google.com.au/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.rugbyrama.fr/rugby/champions-cup/2017-2018/semi-radradra-a-la-decouverte-de-la-champions-cup_sto6362495/story.shtml#fr-tw-sh&edit-text=&act=url

Semi Radradra to the Champions Cup
By Rugbyrama
2 days ago Updated 2 hours ago
CHAMPIONS CUP - Semi Radradra will be playing the Champions Cup this season, as he discovered the Top14 last Saturday in the RCT defeat on the UBB (30-27) lawn. Indeed, arrived in the harbor three weeks ago, the Fidjien, real star of rugby to XIII, was inscribed on the list of qualified players to take part in the European competition.

He replaces Australian back Jonah Placid, injured at one knee and unavailable for several months. Will he make his debut on Sunday (4:15 pm) for the reception of the Scarlets de Llanelli? The eventuality is, for the moment, absolutely not ruled out by the staff.
Quality article by brandy111 there. Actually some of those words are probably a bit big for brindy

hindy111

Post Whore
After the Hayne shit fed too you all and some still think Semi be back? Ffs what a bunch of dopes.

Do you think Semi would say I will be back to the highest bidder if I do not enjoy rugby?
Of course he wouldn't. He would be hated on. But that is exactly what he will do.
If we want him we have as much chance as the highest bidder and i wouldnt expect him too be good value anymore. Will cost 700k+