What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still not sure I get the reasoning that the court case forced him into signing for Toulon. However I voted he'll be back this year, just cos.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This is a recent photo of Semi...

t-pain-gold-grillz.png
He sure is smart with his money.

Gronk

Staff member
Thinking about it, you'd have to be really struggling to eat a frog.

TheParraboy

Staff member
After the Hayne shit fed too you all and some still think Semi be back? Ffs what a bunch of dopes.

Do you think Semi would say I will be back to the highest bidder if I do not enjoy rugby?
Of course he wouldn't. He would be hated on. But that is exactly what he will do.
If we want him we have as much chance as the highest bidder and i wouldnt expect him too be good value anymore. Will cost 700k+

Which NRL club would offer him considerably more than us?

Or which club would pay overs for a winger? as good as he is

Also Hayne left us with a year to run on his contract, and expected to waltz back in on big money. From reports Henry didn't want him, the Titans board thought it would be a good marketing investment for the region.

Having said that, Hayne feeding us shit and going elsewhere has been the best thing that could have happened to us

strider

Post Whore
Which NRL club would offer him considerably more than us?

Or which club would pay overs for a winger? as good as he is

Also Hayne left us with a year to run on his contract, and expected to waltz back in on big money. From reports Henry didn't want him, the Titans board thought it would be a good marketing investment for the region.

Having said that, Hayne feeding us shit and going elsewhere has been the best thing that could have happened to us
Teams can offer extras not on the cap ... they dont have to offer cap overs

strider

Post Whore
sure, so could we

who would be the most paid winger in the game currently?
nah we actually can't .... we can dream about TPAs til the cows come home - but IF we could legitimately get them rolling in we wouldn't have done the dodgy ..... there's only a small number of teams with the contacts

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He's gone.

We will be OK without him.

He's gone.

He's gone.