What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.S Quint

Coach
I hope he comes back...but only to our club.
If he's going to come back to the NRL and play for someone else then he can f**k right off!

hindy111

Post Whore
Aslong as we can hold onto Moses and Norman keeps or regains form we are fine.
Throw Gutherson and Bevan to that. They are the future of this club. If all 4 can play to potential we make top 4 most years.
Sure Semi was great. How many games did we win that wouldnt of had he not played? I guessing 2 max this year.

Gronk

Staff member
That's because the rest of his team is poo, look at all that dropped ball. No wonder they need NRL players to go over there and teach them how to play properly.

If it was that easy, why is the Top14 not full of NRL players all earning $1m+ per year ? I think we need to concede that they are different games and its not easy to transition from one to another.

He was in beast mode and yes he will run amok against the arm grabbers who will need to put him on the ground or they'll do it tough.

Anyone pick up that he was in the 13 jersey ? He was outside centre passing to both left and right. Pretty good result for a player who has not done anything like that in the last 5 years.

Eelementary

Post Whore
If it was that easy, why is the Top14 not full of NRL players all earning $1m+ per year ? I think we need to concede that they are different games and its not easy to transition from one to another.

He was in beast mode and yes he will run amok against the arm grabbers who will need to put him on the ground or they'll do it tough.

Anyone pick up that he was in the 13 jersey ? He was outside centre passing to both left and right. Pretty good result for a player who has not done anything like that in the last 5 years.

Semi is a freak - pretty much sums him up.

I hope he returns to the Eels, but I'm not confident.

Bit it's good to see that he is tearing it up over there.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

He passed the ball plenty for us. He was equal fourth in try assists this year. Also had the worst tackle effectiveness and topped the NRL in errors.

strider

Post Whore
If a few of his teammates could catch they would have won by a hundred

I notice they were playing Brisbane - smash those dirty queenslanders you frogs!! .... in the small scoreboard - BRI