What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Semi Radradra: The Crystal Ball Thread

Will Semi be back or is he gone for good ? What's your prediction ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
If it was that easy, why is the Top14 not full of NRL players all earning $1m+ per year ? I think we need to concede that they are different games and its not easy to transition from one to another.

He was in beast mode and yes he will run amok against the arm grabbers who will need to put him on the ground or they'll do it tough.

Anyone pick up that he was in the 13 jersey ? He was outside centre passing to both left and right. Pretty good result for a player who has not done anything like that in the last 5 years.

The most obvious answer to that is the Toulon owner is actually an NRL supporter and wants the NRL to be a world wide competition. So he's bought Semi in an attempt to show the French how good NRL players are. He's not going to fill his team with NRL players otherwise the French will just continue watching Toulon when his end goal is for them to watch the NRL. This then leads to my theory that the Toulon owner is going to buy the Gold Coast Titans. It gets more in depth when you read about the history of rugby league in France, the nazi-led Vichy government banned rugby league as it was as a British sport, it is possible that league would be the dominant code of rugby in France. The dots are all there for everyone to see, someone just needed to draw the line between them.

On a more serious note. Just because Semi doesn't always pass in the games doesn't mean he doesn't do it at training, I reckon most centres/wingers are taught to pass infield (either left to right or right to left) for dummy half passing.

84 Baby

Referee
The most obvious answer to that is the Toulon owner is actually an NRL supporter and wants the NRL to be a world wide competition. So he's bought Semi in an attempt to show the French how good NRL players are. He's not going to fill his team with NRL players otherwise the French will just continue watching Toulon when his end goal is for them to watch the NRL. This then leads to my theory that the Toulon owner is going to buy the Gold Coast Titans. It gets more in depth when you read about the history of rugby league in France, the nazi-led Vichy government banned rugby league as it was as a British sport, it is possible that league would be the dominant code of rugby in France. The dots are all there for everyone to see, someone just needed to draw the line between them.

On a more serious note. Just because Semi doesn't always pass in the games doesn't mean he doesn't do it at training, I reckon most centres/wingers are taught to pass infield (either left to right or right to left) for dummy half passing.
That's a top read, Hollywood Jesus

strider

Post Whore
Im confused what number he is wearing there ... it looks like a single digit .... clearly he is playing halfback on the wing

Latest posts