What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Send Off trivia

IanG

Coach
Bobby Goulding? I always remembered him as being a real thug. The Les Boyd of Great Britain

I doubt Goulding ever played enough games to be sent off more than once. Think of the days when the game was a bit more... robust.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
if its not in the 70's, it'd probably be in the late 1920 - Earl park riot - Balmain v St.george - can't remember the year (1928 springs to mind for some reason but I don't think thats right)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
If its the Earl Park riot, there were claims of biting, leading to a massive brawl where even members of the crowd started fighting and it spilled onto the ground.

Who get sent off, after fulltime during a game, on the 1990 Kangaroo Tour, for swearing?

Well its time for the answers.

1)Which player got sent off for kicking another player in the bottom? Barry Muir
What year did it occur?1963

2) In the regular season, who holds the record for the fastest send off in an Australian rugby league game (who got sent off)? Peter Kelly
Which two teams were playing? Dogs and Bunnies
What year did it occur? 1984
What ground were they playing at? SCG

3) What is the world record time for fastest send off in seconds? 12 seconds. Anybody able to provide proof it was 8?
Who got sent off? Adrian Morley
Who got floored? Robbie Kearns
Which two teams were playing? Roos and Lions

I was at that game, only Aussie in the bay I was sitting at JJB Stadium. Great night!